• f i f t e e n •

[Y/N]'s POV

As Katsuki walked away, I put my hand up to my chest and breathed slowly to calm myself down.

I don't know why, but that was so tense yet so calming.

"Hey, [L/N], are you okay?" Deku looked at me with a sincere smile.
"Yeah." I smile back and nod as we continued training. I could hear Katsuki screaming and yelling 'die' in the background which was kind of distracting but I kept pushing myself. I sliced my water at boulders that Ochaco was holding up with her quirk. Katsuki and I looked at each other and blinked.
"Eh? What is it, Katsuki?"
"Let's do it, right here right now." Katsuki said. I blushed furiously and flinched. "W-what?! Do w-what?"
"Well, if you're so eager to one up me all of a sudden just cause your confidence got a boost since you're using your damned quirk, then let's go." He said, smirking as small explosions occurred in his palms.

Of course. That's what he meant.

"W-well, we both know I'd be the one to lose.." I muttered, looking down at his feet.
"Then try and beat me. I couldn't care less, just as long as I get to beat you when you're at your best." He said with a cold expression, his face darkened. I could smell the determination coming off his body.
"A-alright, I'll do my best!" I pressed my lips together and looked back up at him.

"Everyone, gather up!" I flinched and looked over at the Pussy Cats, Katsuki and I glanced at each other before walking towards the rest of the class.
"Alright, next we will be sparring with each other before eating lunch! Everyone get a partner and start sparring without using your quirk!" Mandalay yelled, smiling. As everyone got into partners, I looked around and blinked.

Everyone's getting into partners all of a sudden... I bet no one would wanna partner up with me anymore since they know I'm not Quirkless.

"Hey water hose, over here." I heard a rough voice call out, I blushed and turned around to see Katsuki smirking.
  "Are we doing this or what?" He got into an athletic stance as small explosions occurred in his palms.
  "Y-yeah! Sure!" I couldn't help but smile a little, I didn't expect him to want to waste his time with me.

  I took a deep breath and ran at him with full force, I threw my fist at him but he dodged it. I gasped as he pushed my arm out of the way and shoved me to the ground. As my stomach hit the floor, I coughed, my ribs hurt a lot.

Jeez, I knew he was strong but that push was harsh!

  "Come on, you're gonna have to do better than that." Katsuki yawned, crossing his arms. I pouted and got up as quickly as I could, almost falling over again.
"That's it." He got into an athletic stance and narrowed his eyes. I gulped and looked back at him with determination. I ran towards him with a different approach, I ran at him with my right fist but I quickly threw my left at him when he dodged my right. I smiled, thinking I had finally gotten him but he grabbed my hand like it was nothing. His hand was so big compared to mine.
"Not good enough." Katsuki growled, throwing my hand away. I gulped and kicked at his knee but he stepped back, I caught myself only to see we were inches away from each other. I blushed as I felt myself get warm and tingly.

{Katsuki Bakugou}

I felt myself tense up as knots formed in my stomach. I felt my face heat up and turn dark red, why was I feeling this way?

What is this chic doing to me?

  I gulped as we stayed frozen like that for a good amount of time before I pushed her backwards, making her fall.
  "H-hey!" [Y/N] winced, rubbing her ankle.
  "You let your guard down." I said bluntly, looking away to cover up the fact that I was blushing madly.
  "Humph.." [Y/N] pouted.