• z e r o •

IN PROCESS OF REWRITING.
READ HERE:
https://my.w.tt/AREjgGEy6ab

[Y/N]: Your name or first name
[N/N]: Nickname
[L/N]: Last name
[H/C]: Hair colour
[E/C]: Eye colour

[Y/N] fell to the ground, her knees bruised and her hair covering her eyes.
"You hero wannabe! Why are you even in this school? You don't even have a quirk, you outsider!" A lavender haired girl pointed down at her, grinning. [Y/N] just stared at the ground, frowning. She never really even tried to fight back even if she wanted to, she'd just make a scene.
"Hey, look at me when I'm talking!" The lavender haired girl kicked [Y/N] in the shoulder. "Tch, what did I expect from a lowlife loser like you?" She said, walking away with her clique. [Y/N] stared at the ground with an emotionless expression but her aura was saddening.

The sun was setting slowly, [Y/N] walked along the sidewalk where no one was. She sighed and stared at the ground, she always posed as an energetic nice girl with good grades but whenever no one was around she'd let herself express her sadness. As she walked along the sidewalk, she was bumped into from behind. She looked over to see a certain ash blonde boy with a terrifying glare. [Y/N] blinked, confused at the moment. She then realized he was on his phone with his earbuds in.
"Watch where you're going, loser." His glare turned even more mad as he turned his phone off.
"Weren't you the one that bumped into me?" [Y/N] frowned, turning her whole body towards him.
"What did you say?" His face getting red with anger, he gritted his teeth and glared at her. [Y/N] sighed and closed her eyes, looking sideways.
"Nevermind." She muttered, about to walk away when suddenly, she felt a tight hand grab her wrist. Her eyes shot back at the boy with shock.
"Tell me something." He said, blinking once. "What's up with your knees?" He asked with such an emotionless gaze as he looked down at her bruised legs. There was a slight pause as they stood there. [Y/N] frowned and pulled her hand away but the boy's grip was too strong.
"It's nothing. Who are you anyway? Why do you even care?" [Y/N] squinted her eyes at him.

He seems oddly familiar. Have I seen him on tv or something? He's in class 1-A with me I think. I can't remember his name since I only stayed for a minute for a tour.

"I don't. I'm just curious, maybe you got those bruises from falling since you're so clumsy." He said, letting go of [Y/N]'s wrist as he looked back up at her eyes.

[Y/N] walked down the hall with the principal, looking around before tripping on her own foot. She fell to the ground with a thud and hit her chin on the floor.

"You're the one who bumped into me..."
"Whatever. Anyway you're new at UA, right? I just wanted to say you're not gonna make it as a pro. Might as well give up now." He said, walking away, sliding his hands into his pockets.
"Give up, huh?" [Y/N] repeated quietly before walking.

  [Y/N] laid down in her bed and sighed, closing her tired eyes. They were so dry and were begging for tears but she fought off the urge to cry.
  "I'll be a pro. Just watch me."

Started: 2/21/19
Completed: -/-/-