• t w o •

[Y/N] jumped back and breathed swiftly and dodged Bakugou's explosion.
  "STAY STILL, DAMN IT!" Bakugou raged, shooting his palm at [Y/N]'s arm. She had no time to react and was hit, a burn mark formed on her arm. She fell back and held her wound in pain, it was as if it was about to turn to ashes. Bakugou made a fist and punched at her stomach but she inched slightly and barely dodged his attack. Her eyes were wide with panic, she grabbed his muscular arm and pulled him towards herself and kneed his stomach. Bakugou gagged but still grabbed [Y/N]'s wrist and threw her against the ground.
  Bakugou made explosions occur beneath him, causing him to fly into the air. His grip never left [Y/N]'s wrist, he threw her towards the ground as he propelled himself towards her, he kicked her in the stomach and sent her soaring at the ground. She was sent a few feet into the ground. [Y/N] panted, trying to move her body but it was no use. Bokugo landing on the ground and walked towards [Y/N] with a determining glare.
  "It's no use. Just give up, you no quirk loser! Just admit it, you'll never become a pro hero." Bakugou screamed, sparks emitting from his palms as he moved it closer to her.
  Suddenly, he froze in place as his eyes widened. He coughed up blood as his eyes seemed to be quickly losing all signs of life.
  "Bakugou." Mr. Aizawa called out, his classmates' attention turned to the ash blonde boy. Bakugou was frozen, eyes white and his mouth gaped open as blood drizzled down his chin.
  "W-what the-?" [Y/N] opened her eyes. The sight of Bakugou's state made her scared and nervous.
  "Bakugou, what's up dude?!" Kirishima called out, worried.
  "Kacchan!"

  Bakugou opened his eyes, his vision blurry.
  "You're up?" He heard a soft voice say, he looked beside him to see a [H/C] haired girl sitting next to his bed.
  "........" Bakugou blinked once before his eyes turned angry. "WHAT THE HELL? WHERE AM I!!!!" He screamed, standing up on the bed as his palms emitted small explosions. [Y/N] 'eep'ed and jumped back. Bakugou paused and turned his attention to the poor girl.
  "Who the hell are you?" He frowned, his head felt like something hit it really hard.
  "I-I!" [Y/N]'s self esteem went down a bit.
  "What the heck happened? I can barely remember anything..." Bakugou groaned, falling back onto the bed.
  "You're in the infirmary. You passed out, remember?" [Y/N] said, looking at him.
  "Eh?" Bakugou blinked, trying to remember what had happened.
  "It didn't seem like I even injured you, why were you in such bad shape?" [Y/N] muttered.
  Suddenly, the door was slammed open.
  "YO BAKUGOU, YOU AWAKE?" Kirishima screamed his lungs out.
"SHUT UP!" Bakugou screamed back, eyes white yet angry.
"Uh, if you guys don't mind, Bakugou has to take it easy which means absolutely none of that super loud screeching!" [Y/N] scratched her cheek nervously.
"LIKE HELL I'M DOING THAT!" Bakugou screamed but soon after he sat back down and held his head in pain as his aura became dark.
"Well, we do have training at this camp remember?" Kirishima said, walking out.
"No way in hell in missing that." Bakugou groaned, glaring at the window, wanting to break through it and jump out of the infirmary.
"Alright, newbie." Bakugou stood up, looking over at [Y/N]. "You're gonna help me train before we get to that stupid camp!" He demanded.
"Wait, what?!" [Y/N] blinked. "We're gonna train at the camp! There's no reason to be training before that!" She said.
"I won't take no for an answer." He glared at her.
"Don't you need the best fighter for the best training?" [Y/N] started to stutter as Bokugo stepped closer and closer with an intimidating glare. "Besides, it won't be training it'll just be a beat down!" She pressed herself against the wall, face turning red.
"So, is that a yes?" Bakugou slammed his hand aggressively on the wall beside [Y/N]'s head. And for that one single moment, [Y/N]'s heart was racing at a very fast pace. 'What's happening...?' She thought to herself as she gulped, her stomach forming a knot inside.
"Fine!" [Y/N] shoved Bakugou away in a panic and calmed herself down.
"Tch." Bakugou walked out of the room, approaching the track outside where no one was currently.

As [Y/N] walked down the hall, she thought of what had happened in the infirmary.
"What was that? Why was I acting so strange?" She put her hand on her burning red cheek and the other on her chest. As she approached the school track, she spotted Bakugou and a dark purple haired boy. Bakugou had grabbed the purple haired boy by the collar and was screaming at his smug looking face.
[Y/N] was about to interfere but before she could react, the purple haired boy punched Bakugou in the face, he stumbled back before glaring at him with rage.
"WHAT THE HELL, YURIYA?!" Bakugou screamed, attacking him with a big right hook. Yuriya dodged his attack easily and kicked him in the stomach, sending him tumbling on the ground.
"Bakugou!" [Y/N] ran up to him, putting her hand on his arm.
"What the hell are you doing? Get lost, I'm busy giving this no good bastard a lesson!" Bakugou pushed [Y/N]'s hand away and stood back up.
"Teach me a lesson? hah! Don't be absurd, Kacchan." Yuriya mocked.
  "DON'T CALL ME THAT, BASTARD!" Bakugou raced after Yuriya with an urge to kill. "DIE!" He sent Yuriya flying into the air.
"Wait, Bakugou! It's against the rules to fight another UA student like this!" [Y/N] yelled.
"He started it so I'm just returning the favour by ending it!" Bakugou yelled, kicking Yuriya to the ground. He then grabbed the back of his head and smashed it against the ground.
"Bakugou! Stop!" [Y/N] warned, Bokugo looked up at her frowning.
"What? You want some too?!" He twitched.
"No! I'm worried you're gonna get yourself in trouble, you idiot!" [Y/N] blurted out, unintentionally. The moment she realized what she had said, she gasped and put her hands over her mouth.
"What was that? I didn't quite hear you." Bakugou walked up to her, clenching his fists as his expression got more angry.
"N-nothing! I didn't mean to-"
"Enough talk. Are you sure you're really quirkless?" Bakugou glared straight through [Y/N] with such an intensity.
"What are you talking about?" [Y/N] gulped, heart pumping a bit faster.
"I'm just saying, Deku tricked me into thinking he was quirkless." He growled. 'Though I can't tell even her that it's All Might'a power.' Bakugou thought to himself.
"If you really must know." [Y/N] sighed, hoping to god that Bakugou doesn't tell anyone. "I'm not quirkless. I just never use it, y'know?" She said, rubbing her arm.
Suddenly, Bakugou attacked [Y/N].
"B-Bakugou! What are you thinking?!" She stuttered, backing up with fright.
"Show me your quirk!" He demanded, attacking her again. [Y/N] backed up, barely dodging his powerful attacks.
"Why you crazy powerhouse?!" [Y/N] struggled to reason with him.
"I wanna see how much better I am!" He screamed, kicking and punching at her.
"No way, even if it's you I won't use my quirk against anyone!" [Y/N] yelled. Bakugou froze and glared at her with confusion.
"I don't get it. If you'd just use your quirk for once, you could be like everybody else and not be picked on all the time."
[Y/N] paused. "What? I'm not getting picked on-"
"Cut the crap, idiot. I'm not blind, you know. You're one of the most unpopular kids in our class other than Minetta." Bakugou said, narrowing his eyes as he slid his hands into his pockets. [Y/N] looked down and sweat nervously, trying not to panic. A small blush formed on either side of her cheeks.
  "What's with you?" Bakugou grunted, annoyed at [Y/N]'s silence as he stepped towards her. "Answer me, damn it!" He yelled, grabbing her collar aggressively.
  "H-hey! Let go!" [Y/N] shook with fright as Bokugo glared at her.
  "Not until you answer...." Bakugou's eyes travelled down unintentionally to [Y/N]'s shirt. Her shirt was being pulled by his hand, her black laced bra was showing slightly. His face suddenly turned red, flinching backwards a bit. [Y/N] blinked, confused.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading! This is trash.