• e i g h t e e n •

[Y/N]'s POV

  I was sent to go get Katsuki and take him to his dorm. I walked past a room where a strange sound came. I curiously looked through the small crack of the door only to see an old green tv screen play a video. It was of someone being tortured or something, my heart dropped at the sight. A strange identity was watching, their figure was so disturbing to me that I felt my stomach cringe. My eyes widened as I brought my hands to my gut, my stomach turning. Then, the person in the screen let out the most bloodcurdling scream it made me let out a whimper. The figure swiftly turned its head towards me but I was taken out of view just in time.

  I gasped, heart racing as I struggled. I didn't want to die, I was so scared. I saw a glimpse of the figure's face. It was so horrific, it was unimaginable.
  "Oi, quit it will you?!" Someone whispered into my ear, their hand firmly pressed against my lips and their arm wrapped around my waist. I stopped, all my worries washing away by the sound of that one voice. They took their hand off my mouth and huffed.
  "Katsuki..?" I whispered, my heart steadying.
  "Fuck..." I heard him whisper as he set me down. I was shaking so much, I didn't know what to do. Katsuki glanced at my horrified expression and grabbed my chin, pulling my face to face his.
  "Hey, don't freak out on me and turn into a zombie, alright? That's happened already and I can say I don't like it.." He whispered, moving his hand to my shoulder. His hand felt huge. I blinked, calming down. I nodded.

  "What do we do?" I started, "Who is that, or what is that.?" I looked up at him, scared for my life. Katsuki's expression softened, he avoided eye contact and breathed out.
  "Keep it a secret for now," He said, looking back down at me.  I nodded again, breathing out.
  "Hey, it's gonna be fine." He said sternly, gripping my shoulder. I looked up at him, eyes glistening.

He's shaking.

<<>>

  We made it to his dorm, I set him down on his bed and sighed sitting down beside him.
  "What is wrong with my life..?" I shuttered, remembering it's disturbing face. Katsuki sat up, sighing.
  "I told you, it's gonna be fine."
  "Why didn't we tell anyone? We should've told someone!"
  "It could've been a misunderstanding," He said, trying to reassure me.
  "It couldn't have been! I mean did you see that? It was watching that with no expression or emotion at all!" I panicked, remembering it's damned face. That face was making me so uneasy. Katsuki stayed silent, looking down at his legs.

  "Stay here tonight," He suddenly said, looking straight into my eyes. I blushed, forgetting any of the fear I felt before.
  "W-what?"
  "Oi, don't get the wrong idea," He narrowed his eyes at me. "I just don't want another body on my conscience." He said, moving closer to the wall. I hesitated, staring at the spot he left for me on the bed.
  "Oh come on, I don't kill anyone in my sleep. Anymore." He added quietly before turning to face the wall. I gulped, hesitantly sliding into the sheets beside him. I felt the warmth of his huge back on mine, I blushed, rising the covers up to my chin.

Wait what does he mean another body on his conscience..?

  Soon enough, Katsuki fell asleep. I guess he was exhausted.
  "Die.." I heard him suddenly say in his sleep, I snorted in laughter, trying to hold in my laugh attack. After a while, I eventually fell into a deep slumber.

<<>>

  I woke up, it smelt really good. I felt so warm and safe, like I could never be harmed as long as I stayed like that. I smiled, sniffing in the smell I now loved so much. I heard a beat, it was calm and soothing, I could listen to it for hours. I opened my eyes only to see a black tank top right at the edge of my nose, getting closer and then going back again. I blushed, looking up to see huge scarlet eyes staring back at me. I felt myself heat up, he was hugging me!

  "O-Oi, what the hell?!" Katsuki jerked up, hitting his head against the wall. I sat up, blushing madly.
  "Who told you to come up and hug me like that?!" He hissed, rubbing the back of his head in pain.
  "W-what?! Y-You were the o-one holding me!" I blushed madly at my own words and fumed. Katsuki seemed a bit pink, he groaned and slid off his bed and stretched.
  "Whatever, at least you're not dead." I blushed at his words for some reason.
  "Wow, thanks.." I said sarcastically, trying to ignore the feelings I was having. Katsuki grabbed his uniform and took his tank top off, revealing his bandages. I frowned, feeling guilty once again. He breathed out, clearly in pain.
  "Are you okay?" I asked, I felt my heart breaking for asking that. Katsuki turned to me, seeming a bit taken back. He gulped and looked away, putting the dress shirt on. He put his buttons halfway when someone knocked on his door.

{Katsuki Bakugou}

  Our heads snapped at my door, I froze, not wanting people to see [Y/N] in my dorm.
  "Hide." I ordered, making my way to the door. I motioned behind my door and waited for her to make it before opening it only to see my entire class in front of me. Everyone immediately tensed up, my shirt was only done halfway after all.
  "Bakugou? Should we have come later?" Kirishima smirked nervously. I furrowed my eyebrows, not really caring if they saw me.
  "Or never. Why are you here?" I asked, gripping the doorknob as I felt [Y/N]'s eyes glued onto me.
  "Well, we just wanted to make sure you were okay but it seems like you're doing alright.." That damned nerd said with an irritating expression on his face. I growled at him, scrunching my nose. I was about to say something but [Y/N] put her hand on mine and gripped on tightly. I flinched, my expression softening as I gulped. I looked to the side and looked at her shaking her head sideways slowly.

  "K-Kacchan?" Deku called out, stepping closer along with everyone. I shot a soft look at them before realizing I have off a weak look.
  "Don't you dare think I care what you think," I growled, feeling irritated as my body burned up. Everyone flinched, it made me growl.
  "Go away, I don't have time for your annoyance." I said, slamming the door closed in Deku's face.
  The tensity on my chest lifted as I breathed out. I looked at my hand and back at [Y/N] who wasn't ready for my door slam.