• e l e v e n •

{Katsuki Bakugou}

  I opened my eyes, a sudden surge of pain formed in my body. My eyes widened, I flinched as I gagged.
  "Kacchan!"
  "Bakugou!" I heard two voices yell, it hurt my ears.
  "Why the hell am I back here?" My voice was throaty, I groaned and sat up despite the pain.
  "Kacchan! You can't-"
  "Shut the hell up." I growled, holding my stomach. "God, why is it worse..." I muttered under my breath but I'm pretty sure Deku heard me.
  "Kacchan..." Deku frowned. I breathed slowly through my mouth and closed my eyes, grasping my forehead.
  "Bakugou, this is the third time this week! If you keep this up, you're gonna have permanent damage to your body!" Ochaco said, pouting.
  "Don't tell me what to do, Pink Cheeks." I growled, glaring at her. Ochaco blinked then frowned and looked away.

  "Alright, everyone move out of the way!" I heard Mr. Aizawa say from outside. The doors opened, a gurney was being pulled into the room. I glanced over and saw [Y/N] knocked out cold.

[Y/N]?

  "Woah! [Y/N]? What happened, Mr. Aizawa?" Deku asked, Mr. Aizawa glanced at him. "She passed out after a few minutes of fighting Lola Henrou."
  "You mean that annoying purple haired brat?" I said, standing up. I was almost getting infuriated.
  "Bakugou, should you be standing up?" Mr. Aizawa looked at me with narrowed eyes.
  "I don't care if I'm supposed to or not." I said, frowning. "Seriously, how did she manage to pass out and only have a puny wound on her arm?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her figure.
  "Not sure, she seemed weak ever since the beginning of the day." Mr. Aizawa said.

  After a few minutes of staying like that, everyone left, leaving me, Yuriya and [L/N] in the room. I sighed and sat on the bed, and leaned my head on the wall sideways.
  "Fuck..." I groaned, breathed slowly. The pain was even worse than last time. I glared over at Yuriya and gritted my teeth. "Fucking prick." I growled, closing my eyes. It took serious control not to smash his face into the ground.

  "Katsuki?" I heard a weak voice call out to me, I looked over at [Y/N] and blinked.
  "The hell's wrong with you? How'd you even pass out right away?" I asked, crossing my arms.
  "O-oh... I guess it just happened...?" She blushed, sitting up slowly. I fixed my gaze on her and glanced at her wound.
  "How come they haven't taken care of this?" [Y/N] muttered under her breath as she sighed, rubbing her wound gently.
  "If you're gonna keep whining-" I took a roll of bandages and sat next to [Y/N]. She blushed and tensed up.
  "W-what are you doing?" She stammered as she looked over at me nervously.
  "I'm treating you, now shut the hell up before I kill you." I threatened lightly as I tightened the bandages, making her whimper and flinch. Her reaction made me smirk as I finished wrapping the bandage on her arm.
  "Any more I need to get rid of before I hear you whine like a baby?" I asked, scanning her body. She blushed and grabbed her shorts and pulled it up. I grabbed her wrist to stop her.
  "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, face pink. 
  "There's an injury on my leg here." [Y/N] blushed, looking at her thigh.

[Y/N]'s POV

  He rolled his eyes and pulled my shorts up really aggressively, his movements made me shiver. My face felt hot as my heart beat very quickly. 

Why do I feel like this? It's not like he means it in that kind of way...

  Katsuki lifted my leg up surprisingly gently as he wrapped the bandage roll around my thigh. I gulped, biting my lip to stop myself from whimpering. I think he noticed my leg shaking slightly.
  "Calm down, will you?" Katsuki growled, I could tell he was uncomfortable by his voice.
  "I-I can't..." I whispered, my face heating up even more.

  "YO BAKUGO-" Kirishima slammed the door open, he froze to see Katsuki lifting my leg and wrapping it with bandages. 
  "Did I... Come in in a bad time?" Kirishima stuttered, class 1-A was behind him. My face flushed as red as Kirishima's hair as I gulped.
  "Kacchan? What's happeni-"
  "NOTHING, YOU IDIOT!" Katsuki screamed at the top of his lungs as he gently set down my leg, he stood up and ripped his bandage off of his torso.
  "Bakugou! That's for supporting your ribs!" Sero yelled.
  "I DON'T CARE!" He yelled but then cleared his throat quietly afterwards and held his ribcage.
  "You really should listen once in a while, Katsuki." I said, worried for his health.
  "What ever." He rolled his eyes and breathed out slowly.

  "So, who won?" Katsuki asked, looking up at our classmates.
  "Us, of course!" Kirishima gave him a toothy grin as he pointed his thumb at himself.
  "Tch, you hear that, you piece of useless garbage?" Katsuki glared at Yuriya and threw a lamp at him. Luckily, it hit the wall and fell on the floor instead of the poor boy. But what he did was really unsportsmanlike.
  "I don't think that's a good idea, Bakugou, ribbit." Tsu said, putting her finger on her chin as she stuck out her tongue.
  Katsuki groaned and laid down, running his fingers through his hair.
  "I'll kill him." He growled.
  "You know, Katsuki, you'd be more likeable if you didn't act so murderous." I narrowed my eyes at him, he glared at me and screamed, threatening to kill me too. I only rolled my eyes in response.

  The day went by quickly, Katsuki was forced to stay in his dorm instead of training again. My dorm room was still being processed, I went home and went right to sleep.

He may be hotheaded and a jerk, but once you really get to know him he's surprisingly really nice and caring. Despite his stubborn and rude persona, it looks to me like his usual mood is only a mask to hide his actual self.