• s i x t e e n •

I let out a dog like whine as I gasped, I let my guard down at the worst possible moment. I was stuck in one spot, frozen in shock and fear.
[Y/N] knelt down beside me, holding my arm. She pressed her palm onto my wound, I winced in pain.
"I'm so sorry," She squeaked, pulling her hand away. I gritted my teeth and forced myself up, I shot my eyes back at the bush, there was nothing.
"What?" I muttered under my breath, my brow furrowed, I held my arm as blood dripped from it. My leg hurt too, I had to warn Mr. Aizawa. I looked over at [Y/N] to tell her to go to the others, I saw someone lurking in the shadows behind her, pointing. Their hand lit up red, my eyes widened, panic arose me, I immediately lunged forward without warning or second thoughts. I pushed her out of the way and was hit in my other shoulder, I let out a cry as I knelt down on the ground.
  "Bakugou!" [Y/N] gasped, falling to the ground. I clutched my shoulder, trying to keep the blood from flowing out but then my other arm was flowing with blood. It felt gross and painful, I gritted my teeth and prevented a scream from letting out. I looked ahead, the bastard disappeared again. I looked at [Y/N], they were behind her again.

God damn it!

  I grunted, barely able to move. I shoved her out of the way, getting hit in the exact same spot, my shoulder.
  "Shit!" I screamed, groaning.
  "Go!" I ordered, [Y/N] was about to disobey but I shot her a deadly glare. She ran, as fast as she could. I looked around, trying to find the damned bastard who attacked us. I heard [Y/N] scream, I saw her falling to the ground. I let out a growl and ran towards her, my leg hurting like hell.

[Y/N]'s POV

  I held the side of my stomach in pain, clutching it.
  "Fuck," Katsuki looked at my side, blood dripped out of me. I coughed, the taste of blood in my throat.
"Oh my god," I breathed out, the pain was excruciating, I looked over at Katsuki.
"What now?" I coughed, shaking. Katsuki looked to his side, his eyes widened. Before I could see what he was looking at, he shoved me out of the way and fell on top of me. My side hit the ground, it hurt a lot. I looked up at Katsuki, his eyes were shut tightly, he was sweating a lot. He looked like he was in a crap ton of pain, and I couldn't relate, that one shot took a lot out of me. He let out a whimper.
"Bakugou-"
"God damn it! Come out and fight me, you coward!" He screamed, standing up, his whole weight on one leg. I furrowed my brow, sitting up.

I heard a cackle-like laughter, the man who attacked us way back then came out of the shade. Katsuki growled, gritting his teeth, I gasped. My limbs were shaking so much, I was stuck in place.
  "B-Bakugou-" I shook with fright, eyes wide. It seemed like Katsuki was the same, I looked at his leg and looked back at the man.
  "You're gonna regret this, you bastard." Katsuki spat at his feet, he was punched in the face. He quickly spun around and shot a huge explosion at the man but he dodged. Katsuki's blood spurted out of his arms, he let out a cracked scream and clenched his fists.
  "Stop!" I pressed my palm onto his wound to try to stop the bleeding. Katsuki growled, running at the man, he started off with a big right hook. The man predicted it and dodged, kicking at his side. Katsuki caught his foot and gripped it as hard as he could, exploding it. He then slammed him against the ground and kicked at his head but he rolled away and stood up.

  I wanted to help but all I could do is back away and watch Katsuki painfully fight this guy off. His quirk was so simple yet it hurt like hell, it didn't make sense.
"[Y/N]!" Katsuki screamed, holding the man back, shaking. I nodded and started to run off, I panted, sweat trickling down my cheeks. I looked back, Katsuki was on the ground. I was about to run back but he didn't let me, he screamed at me and kicked at the guy. I ran so fast, I couldn't feel my legs, I managed to get everyone's attention. I fell.
"[Y/N]!" Deku came to my aid along with everyone else.
"Wait," He furrowed his brow. I coughed, trying to catch my breath.
"You're bleeding, a lot." Deku touched my arm worryingly. I flinched, still on edge.
"What happened?" He asked me.
"Where's Bakugou?!" Kirishima called out, even more worried. My eyes widened, my adrenaline completely gone.
"H-he needs help!" I yelled, trying to stand up.
"There's someone here, he attacked us, he's lost a lot of blood!" I rambled, head spinning. Everyone seemed to be in shock, they asked me where he was and sent me to Recovery Girl. I couldn't come with them.
I sat down, unable to get Katsuki out of my head. The thought of him being hurt badly was so haunting, I couldn't even feel the pain anymore.