(Don't laugh Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada, from the time you became Dr.Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada, you are not giving your husband enough time and your PA is just an interruption, I hate her)

Yes, you heard it right that Kushi is now Dr. Kushi Raizada. After their honeymoon in Tamilnadu, Kushi shared her dream of studying and being independent.

It's after a few weeks they returned to Shantivan from TamilnaduKushi and Arnav are sitting on the poolside dipping their legs inside the pool and enjoying the evening looking at the dawning sun, orange-red sky, and group of birds flying in the sky.

"Arnav ji", called Kushi, and Arnav hmmed enjoying her warmth.

"I want to study", said Kushi lifting her head from his shoulder. 

Arnav looked at her and smiled.

"What do you want to study, Kushi?" asked Arnav stroking her cheeks with his thumb.

"Hmmm? I didn't think about it", said Kushi lost in her thoughts.

"Okay, just think about it, take your time and tell me. I'll join you in course", said Arnav smiling at his wife.

"But family?" asked Kushi and Arnav turned towards her.

"Do you think they will not allow you?" asked Arnav.

"No. I know they will agree but-", Arnav shushed her keeping his forefinger on her lips.

"That's it. You are studying, Think and tell me", said Arnav and kept her head on his shoulder once again enjoying the evening while Kushi smiled slowly and wrapped her arms around his.

She smiled thinking how after that day she was finding a place to think about her studies so that no one could disturb her. And yeah she found a place to think about her studies, her dreams.

"Yes, I will become a Psychiatrist. I will become a doctor. I'll study Psychology." Muttered Kushi remembering her hidden dream.

She wanted to say the same to her husband and decided to go towards him who by now should be at the home after his office, in the evening.

And in the next moment, she freaked out looking at the height she is in. She is biting her nails sitting on the tree at the top which is on the poolside and she doesn't know how to climb down from the tree looking at the height she is at.

Yes, to avoid disturbances Kushi climbed the tree to think about her studies, she found no problem while climbing up and now, she is just freaking out looking at the height.

Arnav who heard his wife shrieking came running to the room. He entered the room and came to the poolside hearing the sound and looked at his surroundings but found no one.

NK too came inside hearing the sound just behind Arnav.

"Arnav ji", called Kushi pouting at him.