After the small trip to Tamilnadu they went back home and man if she would say that she didn't get enough strength to forgive her family, then it's an utter lie. Because after that trip, she really doesn't know from where she got the strength but she has got it, enough strength to forgive them and regain her patience level. Everyone was happy looking at happy Kushi and a very happy Arnav.

Her reverie is broken by her husband who is now hugging her from behind, wrapping his hands around her slim and tiny waist.

"What happened Wifey? Thinking about hubby?" asked Arnav nuzzling her neck.

"No. Thinking about Salman Khan", said Kushi turning towards him and laughing at his shocked face.

"Oh. Is that so?" said Arnav and started tickling her stomach.

Kushi started laughing with him tickling her

"Stop, please stop Arnav Ji", said Kushi said laughing and biting his shoulder after all he didn't stop his assault.

"Ouch, wifey! You have got vampire's teeth I'm telling you",said Arnav pretending to be in pain.

"Should I soothe the pain then?" asked Kushi looking at his whimpering in pain.

Arnav nodded his head still pretending to be in pain. Even though Kushi know that he is acting, she moved close to bare-chested Arnav who stood just in his trousers to soothe his pain at shoulder.

Arnav anticipated her closeness by bringing her close to him by clutching her waist.

And like all the time, their trance got broken by the shrill ring of a phone.

They both looked at the phone which is ringing and Arnav released a frustrated sigh.

Kushi chuckled at him and went to attend to the phone which is hers for a change, in fact, it is one of the changes that occurred a year back.

And for a change it is not Aman whose call disturbing them nowadays, it's someone else call on Kushi's phone that kept disturbing them.

"Look, again her. My enemy's call. Don't know what enmity I have with her", said Arnav muttering under his breath and going towards the coach to sit down and grabbed a magazine to read.

"Yeah, Siya", greeted Kushi as soon as she lifted the call.

"Good Morning, Madam. I just called you to inform you that you have an important case to attend to", said Siya, her Personal Assistant as well as the biggest enemy of ASR.

"Is that so?" asked Kushi and getting the details of her new case.

"Okay then book our flight tickets soon", said Kushi and was going to cut the call when she heard Siya say.

"How is Jeeja ji? Tell him that I hate him", said Siya while Arnav who has heard their conversation from starting screamed back with an 'I hate you too '.

Kushi chuckled and cut the phone call while Arnav sat there muttering under his breath.

"Arnav ji, please do tell me on whom you are throwing your Curses", asked Kushi Chuckling.

"Don't laugh Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada, from the time you became Dr.Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada, you are not giving your husband enough time and your PA is just kabab mein haddi, I hate her", complained Arnav looking furious.