CHAPTER 7

AUTHORS NOTE: Before I begin this chapter, I want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my story. Sorry I haven't updated lately, but I have busy!!
      CHALLENGE: Whoever can name this marvel super hero and name which iconic character she killed, will get a shout out. Yeah I'm going to be one of those writers. Lol \^.^/
   GOOD LUCK! and Haley you can't answer. You know who you are. :P Now enjoy!

   We all form our little groups. At first, I'm alone in my group. My last name is Lockheart. Great. 

 "There's seriously only one in my group?" Skye says while I walk over to her. 

"I know right," I say when I get by her. "Well, we could be the party group now." 

"Exactly, oh and I'm Skye." 

"I'm Rosalie, and if you want to you can call me Rose," I say as we kinda shake hands. 

A girl with black hair and a girl with Dirty blonde, almost brown, hair walks over to us.

"I'm Holly Stark." The girl with black hair says with a small smile. 

"I'm Julia Romanoff." The other girl says quietly. 

"Are you Tony Stark's daughter?" Skye asks Holly. 

"Yes I am," she replies confidently. 

"Who's Tony Stark?" I ask confused. I have never heard of that name before. 

"What?!?!" The Three girls exclaimed.

"Um," was my smart response. Little did I know Coulson was right behind me.

"How do you not know who Tony Stark ?" He asks. 

"Well I don't watch much TV. I'm usually to  busy to watch," I say while shuffling my feet slightly. 

"Well my friend, you are going to learn today!" Skye says enthusiasticly.