Chapter 11

All of us girls, boys, and Skye all pile into the elevator and then make our way to the common room. Natasha,Clint, Coulson, May, and a few others are already in there waiting for us. We take our seats and they all turn to look at me. I look down not used to being the center of attention.

     "So, we are all here to explain to little Rose here who the avengers are," Coulson starts off.

  I blush slightly, not liking to be the center of attention. They all turn to me. I give a short wave and look down.

    Skye gives a small laugh and says, "oh my god. You're shy aren't you." I start to say wll when she cuts me off. " Yep you are totally shy."

   After she says that everyone either lauhs or chuckles. With the exception of agent May. She kept her face hard like stone. After the laughing finally finishes they all start to introduce themsselves. May goes first, followed by Fitz who has curly blonde hair and a scottish accent. Simmons is another girl who has a brithish accent and straight blondish brown hair. The next two guys have ebony skin, agent tripplet an Sam Wilson. Everyone are teachers here at the school. Clint has short snady blonde hair and he is sitting next the Natasha who has pretty red hair. Natasha and Clint are both part of the Avengers.

   After introducing themselves they starrt telling me all about the Avengers with the help of the young Avengers. The Avengers include Steve Rodgers/Captain America, Tony Stark/Ironman,Bruce Banner/Hulk, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Clint Barton/Hawkeye,  and Thor ..... who is Thor. They tell me how they all came together for the battle of New York. To battle Thor's brother Loki. After they had finished the battle they went out for shwarma. Sometimes they would stay together at the Avengers tower. After sometime Sam Wilson, Falcon, joined.

 "So did you get all of that?" Coulson asks.

   "I think I got it ... but just incase tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening," I say. They all groan and i say, "I'm just joking. I got it all."

  I smile as they laugh.

  ~ Ok. I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever ,but I had been busy with showing my sheep ,and dealing with a stupid substitue teacher who is finally gone. So yep. I will be trying to update more often now. I love you all. BYE BYE <3 ~