Chapter 15

"Run Rose!" I gear a voice yell behind me. I can barely see anything because it's so dark and smoke covers the air. I cough as I take deep breaths and try to run but it feels like I'm glued to the spot. A maniacal laugh fills the air.

"Good night child," a deep voice resonates through the air. Then there's a bright blue light and ........

I wake up in a cold sweat. Coulson, Skye, FitzSimmons, Charles, and Ororo were by my bed. I sit up quickly and feel my stomach turn as my head pounds with a sharp pain.

"Easy Rose, you don't want to get sick," Skye says rubbing my back. I don't remember how I got here. I slowly look around and realize this isn't my room either. I'm in the infirmary. "You passed out so we moved you in here. You started screaming an hour after being in here. We thought you were awake but then we came in here."

I slowly nod at her soft words. Simmons comes over and takes my temperature and gasp softly. "Her temperature is 104. She needs to stay in bed and rest. Fitz help me gets some ice packs to try and lower her fever." They start to rush around the small room. I pull my knees to my chest and rest my chin on top.

"Do you want to talk about what you say?" I hear Charles say. I look over and slowly nod. I retell the whole dream ... nightmare that I had. They slowly nod and I notice they all share a look. I don't even bother in asking because I feel exhausted.

"Hey Rose, you need to lay down. Okay? You're paling quickly." Ororo says in a soft motherly voice. Something I haven't ever really heard. I slowly nod and lay down. Her and Skye help me get comfortable. My eyes slowly close and soon I'm out like a light.

Coulson P.O.V.

"We'll need to keep a close eye on all of the students. We have someone monitoring the video feed at all times and all the alarms are set if someone intrudes. Something just doesn't feel right," I say. The tension is thick in the room after Rosalie told us her dream.

"It's odd how she suddenly got sick. She was perfectly fine earlier," Ororo says softly while she pushes Rose's hair back gently. Showing her pale face.

"Maybe it's stress. You know, she has trouble with that. Maybe she's just so stressed out?" Skye tries to lighten the mood suggesting something that we can help with.

"I'll run some tests, but until then she needs her sleep. That means you all need to leave please," Simmons says gently pushing us to the door. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Keep us updated ok?"

"Will do sir."