chapter 10

Our dorm is like an apartment flat. It has four floors. Luckily, I'm on the top floor with the "young avengers". The view from the top shows all of campus which is pretty sweet. When we reach the top Skye tells us that the boys will be on the left and girl are on the right.

     "Hey, Charlie! On your LEFT!" Ben yells at Charlie which is followed by a lot of loud crashes.

  " Boys," Holly, Julie, and Sarah all say at the same time will shaking their heads.

    "So you all know each other pretty well?" I ask.

  "Yeah we all grew up together pretty much," Sarah says while walking into her room.

   I then notice that each door is a different color and has a marker board on it. Sarah's door is purple, Holly's is red, and Julia's is black. The only room left has an emerald green door. I walk in and set my stuff down on the bed. I notice that the bed has an emerald green blaket on top of it. I smile slightly. I have always been fond of the color for some odd reason.

 I unpack a little bit and soon Sarah, Holly, and Julia all come into my room.

   "Come on Oklahoma. We're going to the common room so we can teach you all about the avengers," Holly says. Is that a smirk I see on her face.

   " Is the nicknme really necessary?" I say annoyed.

   "Yes, yes it is," she says as they turn to walk away. I sigh and soon follow them.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. Please like or comment if you want to.  If you find a mistake please tell me and if you have a suggestion feel free to comment about it. I love the suggestions! Ok Shay be Outie! :)