Chapter 21

Packing, packing, and more packing. That's what I've been doing. Mainly because I'm so nervous I pack and unpack and pack my stuff again. Bad habits die hard. My mind keeps wondering back to the conversation I had with Coulson and Fury. How my real father is ...... Loki. I just don't understand. Then again I don't understand a lot of things. One of them being how my favorite characters die in my favorite books to read. So frustrating.

       A soft knock brings me out of my thoughts. I look up towards the door to see Coulson leaning on the doorframe slightly. I give a soft smile, "Hi. I know I must be taking forever but."

        He cuts me off with a soft chuckle. "Don't worry. I believe Stark is taking way longer than you." I can't help but giggle some. It's nice to be able to laugh again when things aren't that serious anymore. "I came to check on you. See if everything is okay."

        I sigh and shrug as I sip up my suitcase. He comes over and takes it from me. I look at the empty walls and realize I've actually made some memories here. Some bad some really good. I finally came out of my shell here. I turn and walk out the door with Coulson. We pass multiple doors as we make our way to the elevators. I see Julia's door is open and inside sits Holly and Julia. As I walk by they glare at me. I realize that the friendship I thought I had with them is over. I roll my eyes and keep walking. I don't care what they think anymore.

       As I ride the elevator down to ground level I rethink about what I have learned here. I learned that life happens. It can be unexpected or totally expected. You can't run and hide from it because it will always be there. And you know what?

I'm going to embrace it.

Authors Note

Okay so there will be a sequel. I'll post on here and such when I put it up. Since technically Rose won't be at the Academy anymore. So yeah.

           》LITTLE BIT OF A RANT《
So If you want to read you can. So at school my, who I thought, friend flipped out on me twice. The second time she tried to fight me. I put up my hands and told her to walk away because I wasn't getting in trouble for that crap. Which I know she blames it on me. I know the other "friend" blames it on me. I.e. the one who is Julia Barton in this. I plan on replacing these characters effective immediately in the next book most likely or just take them out all together. I mean we aren't friends anymore obviously. And I love how I feature them in stories but ones they write I'm never ever ever in. I'm like wow thanks I'm greatly appreciated. Man I sound whiny but you can skip this. It's my ranting thing. And I don't want to be the one who's always the woe is me person because I know people find that annoying. So sorry about that. Any ways the only other friends I really have are foreign exchange students, seniors, or people in college. So that sucks because next year I'll be alone. But then again some of the classes I take now I'm alone in. I also love how when I say I'm stressed out it doesn't matter it only matters when it's the other person. And I get flipped out on. And {Julia} was blaming everything on me when she doesn't even know what the other person has done and said to me. As well as talking about me literally behind my back (she sits behind me in a class). And mumbling about me. Well I hope they're happy together because I'm over it. I'm sorry about this rant. I'm just not happy and I'm stressed but it's gonna be ok. It's life. So just remember Life Happens. And no one can ever ever control it. Hehe see what I did there. 🙃 bye! (Kinda feel bad about typing this but I don't want to bother actual people and I don't really know any of you guys like in person or on a personally level except a few but oh well. 😂 and I really really needed to rant. Thanks guys! 😊)