Chapter 13

The lights kept flickering. Then soon go back to normal. I'm currently under the table a bit scared of what's happening. I hear the door open and footsteps fill the room. "Rose, I know you're in here," Skye's voice fills the room.
I come out of my spot under the table. "What was that?" I ask. My voice is a tiny bit shaky. I see Skye standing there with Oliver Banner (his name was James but I changed it realizing that there were two James's), Ben Rodgers and Charlie Wilson there.
"Are you ok Ro?" Oliver asks. I hear the concern and see a slight blush on his cheeks. I think it's so cute how shy he is because I'm pretty shy to and ..... where was I.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. But what was with the whole light thing?" I say quietly but I know they can hear me
"Pretty cool thing right. No? Yes? Ok anyways. Charles Xavier is here with the X-Men team. (I'm going with the early X-men evolution team) So cool right!" Ben says with excitement. Ben's pretty cool. I may not get to talk to him much but when I do he's a funny awkward type person.
"C'mon Roseberry. Let's go meet them," Charlie says while calling me that nickname. I never bothered to tell him to quit calling me that because 1) he won't stop and 2) I find it funny. It feels good to have a laugh every now and then.
I may not have many friends but honestly I know I do have these four. I may have exaggerated before. But it is true that I am alone most of the time. A lot of the time they are gone doing "secret stuff." Which never stays secret because I know Ben will tell me what happened in the end. I found it funny when he told me the girls had ended up with vats of paint being spilt on them. They then proceeded to beat up the boys after that because the boys were laughing at them.
We make our way to the huge main common room. Charles Xavier is there with Ororo standing behind him. Then there is Logan, Hank, Remy, Rogue, Kitty, Kurt, Jean, and Scott. I only know their names thanks to Ben going on and on about them. They're in normal clothing so that means there is no real danger happening. Thank God because last week these guys in bright yellow suit things attacked the school. I slept through most of it because I didn't care honestly.
"There they are. You've met Skye, Ben, Oliver, and Charlie before. But I know you haven't met Rosalie. Rosalie this is Charles Xavier and the X-Men," Coulson introduces me.
I give a small wave. "Hi," I say shyly.
"Hello," Charles says. His voice is so kind sounding. Almost like a father's voice.
"If you don't mind me asking, why were the lights flickering and the power going out?" I ask not to any one in particular.
"When the Blackbird was landing it was messing with the power," Coulson says chuckling. I slowly nod. Seems legit. "They will be staying with us for a little while. You all will be doing some group trainings and exercises while still going to normal classes."
This will be interesting, but thankfully we only have 15 kids now. Crazy to think that right. The number kept dwindling lower and lower. Maybe we'll stay at this number. I wouldn't mind that.

-Author thingy-
So .... hi to whoever reads this. I like if you maybe comment and stuff. But if you don't want to that's ok. So some of these characters are based off of people I know. "Ben" is based off of my friend who I'm really close to now. And I love him to death (as a friend of course). I am literally just typing and publishing this at this point. Some big things will be happening maybe I don't yet. But I have a lot of free time on my hands now. I'm a concurrent student so I go to college classes in the mornings only on Mondays and Wednesdays. So the other mornings I'm out. But I go only three hours of high school. I don't know why I'm telling you all this because I'm sure most of you don't care and probably aren't reading this. Man this is getting long lol. Love you all. Bye bye!