Chapter 2

Rosalie p.o.v.

    "What?" I say in complete shock.

   My dad holds the letter in his hand," It says 'you have thr chance to go to a special boarding school.'"

    "No", I automatically say. I'm not leaving my dad alone. I'm staying with him no matter what.

    "Come on Rose. Do this for me," he said practically begging me to go.

      "Fine," I say quietly, not liking leaving my dad.

      "Thank you. Now go get your things packed. You leave tomorrow, a bus is going to pick you up," he says while hugging me. 

      "Wait. They are comming tomorrow."

  "Yes so hurry"

      "Ok then", I say and walk down the hall to my room. 

   I put my curly, golden blonde hair in a pony tail and start packing. I pack all the clothes I'll need.I pack shirts, shorts, pants, and shoes.

After I'm done, I look at my walls. They're covered with posters, track medals, ribbons from showing various animals, and pictures.

  Most of the pictures are me and childhood friends that I never talk to anymore. I reach up and take down a few pictures. I take down one of my dad and I, in the backround of the picture is our two horses. I also got my picture  of my old horse Belle down. I was standing next to her, it was right after a state competition. 

    I pack the pictures and some books in my backpack that's white with pink flowers. I take a long look at my room one last time before takeing my bags to the living room and placing them by the door.

    'This will be an intresting adventure.'