CAPTER 5

"So, Rose, tell us about your town and the school you went to," Natash says pulling me out of my thoughts once again. 

         "Well when you drive by Geronimo, don't blink or you will miss it. It's a really small town with annoying cops. It has four churches, a gas staiton, and a convience store. They have an elementary, middle, and high school. I never went to school there though. For elementary school I wen to Flower Mound in Lawton. Then for 6th grade I went to MacArthur. I then transferred to Walters. I went for 7th and 8th. So now I'm going to this boarding school," I finsh it and shrug. 

          "So you were raised in a small town?" 

            "Yes, I also complain about living in Geronimo all the time but I'll probably never leave, well with the exception of this." 

         Natasha turns in her seat so she is facing me. "Why do you say that," she says in a curious tone. 

          "Well most people who are born and raised in small towns, stay in that small town. It's the inevatiable small town curse." 

           "Not all the time," Clint put in. "I'm from a small town in Ohio."(I don' t know for sure but lets go with that.) 

       "True. But then again most of the time that's how it happens. Like a Merry-go-round. Round and round and round we go. We live and die in the same small town we were born into." 

           They nod. After some time in silence we pick up a few more kids. We picked the kids up after CLint got lost and I had to tell him directions. It involved a lot of arguing and it ended with us two yelling at each other then Natasha yelling at both of us. After some time we finally find all the kids and start driving to Wahsington D.C. That's right all the way from Oklahoma to Washington D.C. ............... Someone kill me. 

      The kids are so obnoxis and loud, that I end up putting my headphones in. I watch as everything rushes by. After a while, the rest of the kids fall asleep, of course I stay awake.  I finally take my headphones out. Ah, nice and quiet. 

    "I'm surpirsed that you're not asleep," Natasha says looking back at me. 

    "Oh, well I've gone three days without sleep one time, or a few times actually," I say quietly, but loud enough foe the two to hear me. 

    "Why?" 

    "Multiple rodeos, such as the Velma picnic. It's a rodeo fair, it has a parade, a dance all nights of the rodeo. It's pretty cool."

  "Ah, ok." I then notice Natasha typing something on her phone but I paid no attention to it. Probably texting.