Chapter 14 "stubborn bitches die painfully"

[GONNA BE A LITLLE BIT GRAPHIC.....HEHEHE... OK PROCEED TO READ]

Michael: tsk-tsk-tsk.... Poor , YN. Such a young girl, but such a horrible fate awaiting her.

Michael walks around YN, as she is a crying mess on the table ; all tied up and naked.

YN screams, but the clouds hid her pain.

The thunders were getting louder, but not one single noise were heard by Mirena's ears. She was asleep, not knowing what her best friend was going through.

Michael , then suddenly stops, and stares at her naked body.

A smirk appears on his face, as he crawls slowly on top of her body ; getting face-to-face with her.

His hands on each side of her head, as he leaned close.

Her eyes shutting, as the fear started approaching her heart.

He leans towards her ear, and says.....

Michael: you know how beautiful you are looking right now? All scared up ? Hmm? Hehehehe.... I warned you. Wasn't that enough ? You know that curiosity killed the cat? Well, since you are gonna die anyway, imma make it a little pleasurable for you. Just a "little" okay? Don't get too comfortable.

With that, he smiles at her mischievously and starts planting small wet kisses on her neck and to her body.

She jerked up a bit, but he bit her down, making her whimper. Slowly his kisses started going down to her breasts.

He looks up at her, and her eyes are close. He bits sensually down on her nipple, and she squeals.

He then makes his way downtown.

Her body started to react to his touches. Even though she did not wanted to. He could feel her stomach jerking at his movements, and how her breathing was inconsistent.

He slowly went to her pussy, planting a wet kiss on her mound.

He moves his head down, and licked her clit, and this made her moan.

She tried to look up, but the restraint restrained her.

Michael pulls up a little to say.....

Michael: tsk-tsk-tsk..... Did not i tell you to not enjoy it ''too much"? Guess you never listen to me huh? Oh well.....

As those words left his mouth, she started to tremble..

He removes himself from her and goes behind the table to get something.

She tried with everything in her to get out of it, but she could not. All her attempts made a halt, as he comes back with something behind his back.

That devilish smile never leaving his face; making her scared..

Michael: since you wanna be a stubborn bitch, i am gonna show you how exactly i deal with them.