Chapter 8 "Behind The Mask, There's The Evil"

Michael was eating her badly. She called out his name but nothing came. Her eyes were getting blurry and soon enough the darkness approached them. Her body slowly got limped in his strong arms ; which are getting even stronger by now. But as he was eating her, a voice rang through his ears. Telling him to stop.

That it is not the time. But he was too blind in eating her, that he didn't paid any attention. Then suddenly, a black shadow-y figure appeared and rushed towards him and threw him away from Mirena. He hit the wall behind him as Mirena fell on the ground with a thud. He stood up ; wiping his mouth from the back of his hand - roughly. Without noticing whom he was dealing with right now.

Michael: what the fuck-

He stopped as he saw whom he was dealing with right now.

Black Shadow: were you really going to kill her? Have you forgotten what you were supposed to do?

Michael: I-I ....sorry.

He bowed down in shame.

Black Shadow: you are sorry? You were this close

Showing how close by making a gesture with his thumb and index

Black Shadow: FROM KILLING HER! HOW STUPID CAN YOU REALLY BE MICHAEL?!! I THOUGHT YOU HAD CONTROL OVER YOUR POWERS! I THOUGHT YOU COULD TAME THE BEAST THAT LIVES INSIDE OF YOU. COULD HAVE CONTROLLED YOUR URGE TO FEAST ON HER. BUT NO!.... YOU ARE JUST SO STUPID! YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT YOUR PURPOSE!

He was getting annoyed so he lashed out

Michael: I TOLD YOU I AM SORRY. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? I WAS HUNGRY! THIS DAMN GIRL CAME BEFORE I EXPECTED HER! THAT DOVE WASN'T ENOUGH FOR ME!

He said looking up and raising his voice with each word. The Black Shadow smirked and walked closer to him and said calmly...

Black Shadow: you know I don't give a damn who your father is? So don't you dare boy and get on my nerves....

Michael: you will though. When I'll be the most powerful from you all. Then you WILL obey me and do whatever I say!

There was an evilness in his voice and look on his face. That Black Shadow shakes his head in amusement as Michael turned to look at Mirena , who was laying on the floor ; lifeless.

Black Shadow: huh! Will see....

Michael: we will!

Michael said without turning back. And that Black Shadow disappeared while shaking his head. At this point, Michael knew what he had to do. He can't let her die like that. Not just yet. He knows her worth. He have to make her fall in love with him and then break her heart.

So , it'll be more powerful and painful . And pleasurable for him at the end ;). He squat down besides her body, and placed his hands ; one top of the another and placed it on her now open and teared up flesh. There was no blood on the floor, because he drained every ounce of it. He started to chant some words