Chapter 11 "Vivid Imagination"

YN: WHAT!!???

Mirena: yeaahh... I mean... It has only been few days.

I replied nervously to my BF's sudden reaction.

YN: and you were going to have sex with the guy you JUST met few days ago? What the fuck , Mirena? I thought you were different from the others!

Mirena: I AM! it is just, things moved so fast and now we are dating and....

I knew if i continued, she's gonna think i am "Crazy".

YN: annnnnnnd.....? Don't tell me you're in love with him already.

She asked me with a with a "almost - shocked - face" . I couldn't answer her . but just looked down with a sheepish smile on my face. She casked again but i couldn't answer.

So, the next thing she did was to get up and come towards me and got a hold on my chin to make me look up. Which she did.

I looked at her as her eyes bore into mine. I just simply nod and looked down. She shook her head and turned on her heels to sit back ; mumbling 'i can't believe her. I CANNOT believe her...'.

Mirena: YNN, look, i can explain....

YN: no you can't. It looks like the Mirena i knew, has changed completely. Like, I don't have a problem with you "FINALLY" having a man in your life for the first time, but giiiiiirrrrllllll.... In just few days? Are you serious even?

Mirena: well, I don't know ,YN.

I was kind of annoyed by her now. Like , what is the BIG DEAL?! we connected and that's all. Jeeeshhhh....

Mirena: i thought you were my best friend and you'd understand me.

YN: and i AM! but this is not you , baby girl.

Mirena: No you don't! You don't understand the 'Connection' i am sharing with Michael. You don't get it.

YN: whoa whoa whoa , missy..... Don't you dare change it on me. I got you. K? Yeah there must be a "connection" ,as you say. But having sex? Like ... Girl you know your virgin ass!

I just rolled my eyes on her and crossed my hands and slouched on the sofa ; looking away from her whining ass. 'Since when she got sooooo irritating? Give me a break!' - thought to myself.

YN: I want you to get fucked . Okay!? And yeah , Michael probably have a dick that won't let you get up from bed for days. But still.... Do you even know the guy?

As she said that, i turned to her to reply.

Mirena: yes i do! He told me. And as far as i remember it, i told you too.

YN: and that's enough for you?

After some time of silence, she spoke again...