Chapter 4 "Burning"

As I locked the door, I turned around to see Michael standing right behind me. I just get so numb in his presence... I took him to the guest room , so he can dry himself up. I gave him a big towel. Because he is big. I mean.. you know what I mean.

Michael: but what will I wear?

Mirena: um I have some clothes you can wear.

He chuckled. And thought why? Then I also chuckled as I shook my head in realization of his thinking.

Mirena: oh no! NO!!! you silly... I have men's clothing too.

Suddenly his happy face turned into a serious one..slowly. it affected my expression too.

Michael: men's clothing? I thought...I thought you weren't taken.

He looked down. I raised my brows .

Mirena: and I am not taken.

He looked up as I continued..

Mirena: I am tomboy-ish too. That is why I sometimes like to dress that way.

An inaudible "Oh" of realization came out of his mouth.

Michael: I'm sorry if I-

I cut him off

Mirena: no ... You don't have to say sorry . It wasn't your fault. Plus, if someone would've said that to me, I'd have thought the same. So relax. I just like wearing the loose men's clothes. They're comfy. And just in case you wonder, they are XL. So, they'll fit you just right. But I hope you don't think of me as a weirdo though...

I said the last part with a sheepishly embarrassed smile. He smiled back showing his pearly whites.

Michael: of course....Not! I will never.

We smiled at each other ; and that smile slowly faded away. We stood there in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence though. I thought suddenly -"if I could just kiss him right here...." I saw him biting his lower lip ; as I thought that. His eyes changed its colors... visibly. Or as I thought. That made me help per se ; to get out of my Dreamworld.

Mirena: I um.... I-I ah. I should go and get you some clothes to change into.

As I said that, he nodded in reply. I gave a quick smile and went out of the room to make my way upstairs. I grabbed a deep blue colour hoodie with 2 red horizontal stripes and black slacks. As I was making my way downstairs, the light cut off. Maybe because of the weather. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and grabbed some candles and lit them up . I made my way towards Michael.

I called him but he did not reply. That kind of worried me. I walked in front of my guest room's door. I was about to knock it but, it opened on its own...slightly. I pushed it as I called him again but, softly. I opened it and the room was dark. I walked in and i saw him....Michael. under the candle's light, I saw him without a shirt.

Water dripping in beads from his hair to his chest ; sliding down to his torso. DAMN! "I think he didn't noticed me." I thought. He suddenly turned towards me. Oh...My...God! Can anyone can look this hot? He was just...arghhh I CAN'T FORM WORDS TO DESCRIBE! his hair. his face. His lines. His moves...oh he moved! He is moving towards me ...oh so slowly.

Wait! Or I am just seeing that in slo-mo? Oh nevermind. But he definitely is coming towards me. Why is he coming towards me? Mirena do something! He is just walking towards me and I have no clue what to do?! I am numb...again! He reached in front of me. He raised his hand and snapped ....

Michael: Mirena! You are going to burn the curtain.

I got out of my trance and removed the candle as i looked at it. I exhaled heavily. Looking down. Nothing in particular.

Michael: you alright?

I looked up and nodded. He smiled and noticed the clothes , that were draped over my forearm. He nods his head to the clothes and to himself. I nod back to answer 'Yes. These are for you.' . He smiled and thanked me.

He took the clothes from my forearm and did something that caught me off guard. HE KISSED MY FUCKING CHEEK! HOLLY MOLLY! you don't do that when someone is not having very pure thoughts about you! That makes it even more difficult for them to contain themselves. I looked at him and he looked at me. We stared at each other . But I cleared the silence by clearing my throat.

Mirena: I think I should let you change.

He nodded and I placed the candle on the dresser and left the room. I went into the kitchen and released a huge breath that was stuck in my throat. Gosh! This man is gonna make me go crazy! I shook my head and lit some more candles. As I was putting some in the living room on the table, I felt a presence behind me . Too close. I felt breathing on my neck. I stiffened.

Michael: you okay?

I nodded my head.

Mirena: mmhmm... I am fine.

I turned around ; just to find him few inches away from my face. I gulped. Gulped really hard. He then suddenly said...

Michael: something is burning...

I go wide eyed and looked around to see if those candles burnt something. As I turned my head to look behind me, I felt his hand over my cheek...he turned me to face him.

Michael: I did not meant the candles by that....I meant inside you.

I was stunned by his words. I had no idea what to say? He moved closer to me and I just stood there. Not knowing what to say or do? Yeah I wanted him. But at the same time, I was having this feeling that I should not be doing anything with him.

I could not decide which one to hear!? He came closer to my face and the windows in the living room opened on their own. Weird . Wind was too fast and curtains were flying. Candles were blown by the wind. It was pitch black. He tugged my hair behind my ear. Suddenly, thunderstorms were heard and it scared me and I grabbed on his forearm ; that arm's hand was on my cheek.

The lightening striked again ,and it glowed the inside . I was able to see his face. But I was able to see something else too...something scary. Something evil. I was able to see flashes of his skull forming on his face and eyes - jet black. It came and went. I shook my head and tried to get out of his grip, but he held me tight. He suddenly said...

Michael: don't run away from me. You know, I know you want me.......as much as I want you now.

I was breathing fast as I was taking in everything that was happening.

Mirena: but Micha-

He cut me off as he put his finger over my lips. He whispered something as he got close to my face...

Michael: if you didn't wanted to , you wouldn't have acted the way you did around me. Now just don't talk and....

He slowly removed his finger just like the way he did before and continued...

Michael: and give in to me Mirena . . . . .

He said oh so softly , but I was able to hear everything. Before I could say anything, he tilt his head and kissed. The rain started pouring as the kiss intensified . And I gave into him.