chapter 15 "Lost And No Found"

It has been noon, since Mirena tried last calling her best friend - YN.

She has been upset with the thought of her not picking her phone.  Feeling that she is ignoring her, because Mirena didn't hear her out.

Her clothes and other stuff still being there, not making any sense of her secret departure.

After her another text to her phone, she slams it on the couch, and rubs her forehead.

Mirena: where the hell is she?

Mirena wondered.

Mirena: she was just here last night I saw her, but now....what the actual fuck!

Her thoughts trail to the words, that came out of YN's mouth. The person she was scared of..... Michael.

Her brows furrowed, as she thinks about the fear ,that was visible to her eyes when she saw him.

But then all of a sudden, something made her thoughts go away before she could grab them.

She sighs, and goes to drink some water.

As she gets back in the living-room, she gets an idea...

Mirena: I should ask Michael about it. Maybe he has seen her leave?

She grabs her phone, and goes to his house.

She was standing ; about to knock. But before she could do, Michael opens it on cue ; hugging her.

Michael: Hi baby... What brings you here?

He knows exactly what her thoughts contain.

Mirena: Michael....ugh...I don't know. YN isn't at home, and she left without saying anything. I am really worried about her. She didn't look good at all. She was so scared . I don't know she must be feeling? I am so worried. I don't know if she is alright or not Michael I a-

Michael: aye! aye! aye! Stop your train girl! Jeesh! *Giggling*

She sighs and mumbles a "sorry".

Mirena: baby, I am just worried. I don't have any clue about her whereabouts? She is my only friend.

Michael just looked at her, not giving any expression.

Michael: we will figure that out. Don't worry.

He said that with that same straight face.

She gives him a smile that showed that she was grateful for his support.

As a reward, she went up on her tip toes, and planted a kiss.

A simple kiss, but that meant a lot to her.

His hand, going to her cheek, and another resting on her hip.

She pulls back, and sighs again.

Michael: I think you should go back home and rest. You look very tired.

He says while looking deep in her eyes. Somewhat making her agree on this.

She did.

Mirena: yeah! I think you are right. I think I should go back home. I do need se rest. Yeah! Thanks baby!

With that, she gives his cheek a quick kiss, as he smiles on that.

But before she could go, she hears a loud thud. Like something heavy fell on the wooden floor.

Her brows furrowed, as Michael's shot up!

Mirena: what's that? *Trying to peek inside*

Michael: nothing!

He was quick to say so.

Mirena: no, I definitely heard something.

With that, she slightly pushed him away to see what was is it inside?

He couldn't stop her.  as much as he wanted to grab her away and out of his way.

But then, he changed something under his whisper, and blows it at her, just at the right time she was about to see what made that "thudding" sound -- her friend's head.

Her vision was only able to see was just the floor, and the spell kept her from looking beyond that.

She frowned, thinking that- “ how come there is no thing but the sound definitely came?  ”

As she was in her thoughts, Michael suddenly pops up behind her ; giving her a hug from behind , resting his head on her shoulder.

Michael: see, nothing.

Mirena sighs heavily, and turns around to face him ; giving him a faint smile.

Mirena: sorry. *Whispers*

In return, he just smiles bigger.

Then slowly his smile drops, and his eyebrowarched.

Michael: I think I know exactly what is going to help you to rest, baby....

Mirena: really?

Michael: yeah really!

Mirena: and  what is that?

Pure confusion written on her face.

Michael: well, that is something...that I am going to tell you in my bedroom. Want to come and find out?

Catching onto his drift, Mirena blushes, and giggles ; looking away.

She covers her face. After some seconds later, as she pulls her hands a bit down to reveal just her eyes to him, she sees a smiling brighter than the sun 'Michael'.

She smiles back automatically after seeing him, and the only thing she did was....

Nodding her head.