Chapter 3 "Thunderbolts"

Mirena: Oh Michael!....you are soo funny....

I was laughing because of him. He is really funny. He is not strange at all! Just sometimes he gives you the vibe ... But everything is awesome! We were talking and drinking red wine while eating the pizza. Well, his appetite is not that much. That I know now.

Michael: well, Thank You.

He said as he took a sip. I thought about the way he looked- ''Damn this man is fiiinnnneeee....well that'd be an understatement! This man is SEXY AS FUCK!'' As I thought the last part, he raised his eyebrow. ''Why did he raised it like that??...as if he could hear what I just said'' , then when I thought that too, he raised both of his eyebrows and smiled sheepishly while looking at the glass of wine. Maybe I was just thinkig again too much! God why I always do that with him? I scolded myself while looking down. Then suddenly that melodious voice was heard.

Michael: you Ok Mirena?

He looked at me with concerned eyes. I looked up at him.

Mirena: yeah! What happened to me?

I chuckled , which was full of nervousness.

Michael: nothing....just you looked like you were lost in deep thoughts.

Only if YOU knew...

Mirena: oh! Umm... actually..um...it was Nothing. Yeah..nothing.

I smiled nervously. God I should go home now before I act as a crazy person. WHICH I AM NOT!

Mirena: um I think I should go home. It was nice meeting you , Michael.

I smiled as I said it. I stood up and grabbed my umbrella and keys with me from the hooks.

Michael: it was nice meeting you too but you just arrived. Stay a little longer. Please?

He stood up as he said that and showed me those eyes. Damn those cute puppy eyes of his! But I can't. I don't know how long I can pull Myself together! His presence is toxic to my brain cells...they go koo-koo when I see him . EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

Mirena: oh I'm afraid I can't. I have some work to prepare for tomorrow and The rain seems to stop right now. Don't wanna risk it.

Michael: um. Okay. Whatever you prefer. Let me help you out.

He said that with a smile. But I can see the sadness in his eyes. We were going towards his door and I was in front of him. I swear I could feel his eyes on my body. It made me more nervous but I tried to act as normal as I could. it wasn't a bad feeling that I was having...but not a one good either. As we reached , he came from behind me and opened the door for me. And we got out, the rain started again. And this time, much stronger. Suddenly thunderbolt hit and shook me. I suddenly hit something behind me..or someone per se. I looked up and....

Michael: you okay?

He chuckled as he asked. I looked up at him and suddenly felt my cheeks burning...I was blushing. Before he could notice, I looked down.