Rescue

I just want to throw out a warning out there. There are some Jariana sexy times. But they don't go all the way. Just heavy touching and kissing.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

The next week passed quickly as the two teenagers drew closer and closer...

"What are you doing?", Ariana asked through her smile as she entered the clearing where their kitchen was located.

Jai was sitting on a rock wearing only his cut-offs. He had Ariana's compact mirror in one hand and her cuticle scissors in the other. With a determined look on his face, he was clipping slowly at his scruffy beard.

"What does it look like I'm doing", Jai replied, literally tongue-in-cheek, as he was pressing his tongue against the inside of this right cheek to help him trim on that side of his face.

"Why don't you let me help?"

He stopped clipping and raise his eyebrows at her thoughtfully. "Can I trust you?"

"Well... I couldn't possibly do any worse than your own butchery. You do know you've started to resemble a mangy dog, right?"

"That's cold, Ariana."

"That's the truth, Jai. Here, give me those." She firmly removed the scissors from his hands and started to slowly cut the scraggly beard.

"Girls are just lucky", he grumbled while she continued to work. "Wait a minute. With all that stuff in your shoulder bag, why didn't you bring a razor?"

"Don't need one. I don't shave."

His immediate reaction was "Ewww!", but seeing as Ariana was holding a very sharp pair of scissors only five inches from his jugular, he decided that discretion was the better part of stupidity. Therefore, he discretely peered down at her legs - hairless, perfect and hairless, actually. Then, he casually looked up at her face and stole a glance at her armpits on the way. Her arms were raised slightly while she trimmed his beard, so it wasn't difficult to sneak a peek. No hair there either.

"I see you, you know", she commented without pausing.

Jai gave her his most innocent look - the one he'd practiced for an hour in front of the mirror when he was eleven years old and had broken his mom's antique vase.

"Come off it. You looked to see if my legs were hairy."

Jai's face fell. It hadn't worked with his mom either. Therefore, understanding how important complete honesty had been for his mother, he added to Ariana, "I checked your pits too." The words slipped out before he realized how crude they sounded and immediately before he yelled, "Oww!"

Ariana jumped back quickly and snapped her arms down tightly to her sides. "Sorry. Are you okay?"

Jai gingerly reached up and touched the spot she'd viciously gouged with the scissors. Then, examining his finger in amazement, reluctantly commented, "No blood. Hurts like a mother, though." He checked for blood one more time ... just to make sure.

Leaving her arms firmly planted at her sides, she announced, "I'm finished anyway. Here, take a look."

Ariana handed him the mirror and Jai studied his face, moving the small mirror around to see it from various angles. "Wow, Ari! This looks great - sort of like a ruggedly handsome cologne model. Thanks."

His smile could light up a room and Ariana relaxed a little Until...

"So why don't you have to shave - is it some genetic thing or were you burned or something?"

His face showed genuine concern and her previous narcissism suddenly seemed foolish.

"No silly. It was a present from my parents for my 16th birthday - laser hair removal. I had both legs done, underarms", she listed, stressing the under, "and ...", she paused and he noticed a slight flush in her cheeks. In a lowered voice she finished, "... the bikini area."