IM NOT A HOST (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

IM JUST A BARISTA OK

KUROKO:

He makes a very pretty barista.

I have scared more customers
than I have served today.

AISAKA:

U guys shuda done a haunted house

KUROKO:

The girls wanted to see Kise-kun
in a royal prince costume so

OGIWARA:

piCTurES

AISAKA:

Camera0.jpg View Image.

Our costumes are kinda similar ( ˙▿˙ )/
Except he has a suit and I have an apron

OGIWARA:

U GUYS R SO CUTE

IS THAT KUROKO SMILING

IS THAT SAKA W ICE CREAM
ON HIS CHEEK

I WANT TWENTY

KUROKO:

Sorry, limited edition items
Can't be bought in bulk.

-

Aisaka crashes headfirst into a wall.

Or, it isn't a wall. It was a pokey human being with an obnoxious amount of metal ornaments at the chest of whatever shirt he was wearing-- holy crap, golden hair.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was--"

Aisaka is gaping before he realizes it, then he snaps out of it and fumbles to compose himself.

But blondie himself is gaping like a horror story.

That's when Aisaka sees the paper cup in his hand, crushed by the impact, and the blond boy's hands are glistening with orange juice.

Aisaka looks down, and suddenly realizes the front of his barista costume is drenched.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" blondie freaks out, and suddenly his one hand is too full. The crowd parts for the scene, and mister prince scrambles for a tissue, though his attempt is just a little more than screaming 'tissues!' at anyone that passes by.

Aisaka stares down at this shirt morbidly, knowing that the girls in class would be furious at him.

"Ah- it's okay! I think we have spares," he assures the boy first, who was meaninglessly trying to soak up some of the juice from the hopelessly stained shirt, "and it's my fault, anyways, is your costume alright?"

Aisaka takes the orange juice cup from the boy's hand, and pulls out a handkerchief from his pocket (because it's his lucky item, says Midorima) and wipes the blond's hand between the fingers-- because at least that is salvageable.