Questions and a Brandy

As CVN-65, CV-6 along with Illustrious Cleveland and Price of Wales, walked to the office. Wales, Cleveland and Illustrious took glance at CV-6 and CVN-65 seeing the similarities mainly physical both Enterprises had the same face shape same bodily proportion, though CVN-65 looked a mix between Enterprise (CV-6) and Hornet, that would sum up CVN-65 about right.

And when they arrived at the lodge they took their seats, and Enterprise (CVN-65) went to where the brandy was located and filled a glass of brandy.

Enterprise(CVN-65): So what do you want to know first?

Enterprise: We would Like to know your name first, that would be a good start.

Enterprise: United States navy, nuclear powered Super Carrier CVN-65 Enterprise, at your service.

With that answered, she took a sip of brandy waiting for the shitstorm.

Most of them were shocked, including Enterprise (CV-6).

Enterprise(CV-6): Explain.

Enterprise (CVN-65): My construction began in 1958, right when the Scarping of CV-6 my predecessor, which is you *she pointed at Enterprise CV-6*, and was completed in 1961. 

Enterprise (CV-6): Wait I was scraped!?      

Enterprise (CVN-65): Calm down sugar, you were not the only one that was scrapped, many Battleships and some Carriers faced the same fate, and I faced the same fate in 2017 with the metal being used to construct the new Enterprise (CVN-80), anyhow I gave you my answers.

She said while taking another sip of her brandy.

Enterprise: By the way, where's Yorktown and Hornet?

Prince of Wales: First of, currently we are in war with the Red Axis.

Enterprise(CVN-65): Unsurprising.

Prince of Wales: As I was saying before we were in war with the red axis , there was a second faction which we called the sirens.

Enterprise (CVN-65): Wait are you saying that you fought fish people?

Prince of Wales: No what I am saying is that Azure Lane which consisted of ships from Eagle union, Royal Nave, Iron blood, and the Sakura empire band together, and fought back against the Sirens which were an extra-dimensional enemy.

Enterprise: Again unsurprising, people always band together when they existence is threaten by and external threat, and how did you fight back?

Prince of Wales: With the arrival of the Sirens a material which many came to call wisdom cubes came with the Sirens and many warships from destroyers, battleships and Carriers...

Enterprise (CVN-65): Started manifesting human bodies.

Prince of Wales: Yes. And after some years of battle we faced the sirens in one last battle in Midway Island, where we were victorious and haven't heard anything from the Sirens until now, But the victory was not without casualties.

Enterprise noticed the reaction of her predecessor who was clenching her fists.

Enterprise(CVN-65): Let me guess it costed, Yorktown? 
I guess what they say is true, the more thing change the more they stay the same.

Enterprise (CV-6): Explain.

Enterprise (CVN-65): First of as far as I remember we never had to face something  like the sirens, and such we had a world war, tow of the actually, and as far as I know from the battle of Midway  was a three days battle, between the Japanse empire and the United sates navy, of which ended in and United states navy victory at the cost of Yorktown, while the Imperial Japanese navy lost four fleet carriers; Akagi, Kaga, Soryu and Hiryu.

Illustrious: Well, I guess you are right in that regard, conflict is as natural to many as is eating and drinking.

Enterprise (CVN-65)*chuckle*: Quite the interesting comparison.
So why did your former allies attack you?

Illustrious: Well basically Azur Lane former allies which are Iron Blood and the Sakura empire broke up and formed their own alliance, over the idea of reverse engineered Siren technology to fight Sirens over the Usage of human technolgy.

Enterprise (CVN-65): Smart move and somewhat childish, to fight over something like that.

Illustrious: I guess, you are right it is a bit childish when thought about though I think there is more in play than meets the eye.

Enterprise (CVN-65): Yeah.

Elsewhere in the Pacific

???: WHERE IS MY VODKA!!

New Life for Old GalsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara