Cat and suprises

While in the Sakura base two cruisers Edinburg and Sheffield were disguised as members of the Sakura empire cruisers and were sent to investigate what was happening especially with the appearance of the unknown battlecruiser and carrier.

"Sheffield, what if our cover gets blown off." Said a slightly paranoid Edinburg.

"Stay calm Edinburg, your panic will alert the others of the fact that they have been infiltrated." Sheffield tried to calm down Edinburg.

"But what if that large Battlecruiser and Carrier find us, Lady Belfast told us that they were highly dangerous, and from her encounter with them, they were merciless."  Said Edinburg with a panicking tone.

"I know what lady Belfast said, but this is not the time nor the place to panic." Said Sheffield as they passed at the dock where Shiranui's hull was docked while the bunny girl was running logistics after a small argument with Akashi.

As the Town sisters passed by, Edinburg clumsily fell on her face causing her mask along with her glasses to fall off, this also caused Sheffield to stop for a moment and go and pick up Edinburg.

"Put your mask back on, lest some sees you." Said Sheffield, and Edinburg did as her sister said and put the mask back on, though she did forge to pick up her glasses.

"Hey you forgot these." Came the voice of Shiranui as she was holding Edinburg's glasses causing the Town sister to turn around, with Edinburg running towards the Destroyer to grab her glasses.

 "Thank you!" Said Edinburg with appreciation in her tone, and left off with her sister, the later whom was hopping that Shiranui didn't accept that they were spies, and as they walked they noticed Akashi entering an odd cave, and decided to follow her.

And after a few short minutes, after walking to a pathway to the left side of the entrance they saw a Huge Siren ship, which vaguely looked like an aircraft carrier.

"What are they up-to in here?" Sheffield asked herself.

TBC

AN: Something is rising guys