Bonding time Part 2

As Enty went out of the Shop she decided to go and try the swimsuit she Bought and go to her Room and eat something at the Mess Hall.

Some 20 Minutes Later she came across Lazarev.

Enty: Hey Lazarev.

Lazarev: Hello Enty.

Enty: So... Where are you going?

Lazarev: I was about to go to the Mess Hall, You?

Enty: I was about to do the Same thing.

Lazarev: I guess we could go there together.

Enty: I... Guess.

And with that the Battlecruiser and the Super carrier, went to the Mess Hall where they saw a Line of other Girls. And they Saw Enterprise along with Belfast on the Line.

Enty: Would you look at that.

Lazarev: What is it?

Enty: Mom with Belle on the line.

Lazarev: Yeah So? What's so special about it?

Enty: Well I mostly Expected her to eat some sort of Ration Bar or something, like most Marines.

Lazarev: Now that you said it I can see it Myself.

After that Enty and Lazarev were in front of Nevada.

Who Filled the Plate full of Food that looked like it would make a Marine during Vietnam Green with Envy

Enty: Miss, Don't you think this is a Bit much?

Nevada: Nonsense, That's the Least I can do after Helping us Repel the attack from the 1st Carrier Division.

Enty: Thanks I guess.

Then Lazarev walked through when Enty finished with Nevada. But was given a Smaller portion then Enty but no less appetizing, but it was enough for the Battlecruiser.

Then the Two girls saw Enterprise who was sitting with Belfast, and they Decided to sit with them and walked over to them.

Enty: Hi Mind If we join?

Belfast: No actually, the More the Marrier.

Enterprise: That's Fine by me.

Then Lazarev and Enty, Sat down with them.

Enterprise: So... How are you Doin?

Enty: I'm Holding up fine with little Minimal Damage.

Enterprise: That's Good, I hope I'm not Intruding, But can You tell us more about yourself?

Enterprise asked her... Daughter.

Enty: Well... My career wasn't Much Illustrious as your's or any other Warship Here, Mostly being present during Crisis, and My only Major Deployments were Vietnam in 1965 and Made 165 Strike Sorties in a Single Day destroying Supply lines and other Military Infrastructures. And up until 1968 with 12,246 sorties. And then was the Fire on June the Following year.

Enterprise: Is that how you got those Scars?

Enty: Yeah.

Enty said as she put her hand on the scars feeling some Phantom Pain.

Belfast: What about you Miss Lazarev.

Lazarev: Well my career isn't anything to write home about, I mainly operated on the Pacific ocean where I was the flagship of the Pacific fleet, and I was laid down much later then Enty some 20 years when she was finished construction in '58 I was being built in '78.

Belfast: So I guess that you two are friend now?

Enty: You can say that.

Lazarev: Indeed.

Enty: Say you guys want to hit the beach later?

Enterprise: I guess.

Lazarev: Why not, might as well enjoy it.

Belfasr: Very well then Ladies.

TBC 

PS: Should I make the Executor a Force User considering She's Vader's Flagship?