Bonding Time Part 3: Beach

After Breakfast Was over they Decided to go to the Beach and so they Picked up the Swimwear they bought and change at the beach's Changing cabins. 

Enty: Well off to the beach we go then.
See you guys around.

Lazarev: Yes, we'll probably meet at the beach.

Time skip Brought to you by Chibi Enty Falling first onto Chibi Lazarev's Breasts

 Well as soon as they changed onto their Swimwear the Gathered Ship-Girls looked at Lazarev and Enty, First they looked at Lazarev, She strikes them as bit aloof though she was capable of showing emotions, as far as the Ship-girls that met Lazarev Knew that being Arizona, Helena, Hammann, Hornet and others. 

And once the locked their eyes to Enterprise They Couldn't help but flinch at the Burn scars Which started from her left side of the Waist onto her back, right side of the face, and Left thigh.

Hornet*thought*: Sheesh that looks hell of lot painful.

Hammann*thought*: Scary.

Thought Hammann as the Burn Scars Gave Enty a rather Intimidating look.

Then Enty and Lazarev walked over to Hornet.

Hornet*thought*" I think I'm in Trouble.
Hey Guys how are you doing?

Enty: Hi aunt. We are doing very well.
So how are you doing.

Hornet: We're doing just fine Come on Why don't grab a Drink and Join us.

So Enty Saved the Time and Grabbed a good Ol' Ice Cold Beer.

Enty: Want anything to Drink Laz?

Lazarev: No thank you.

Then Suddenly a Girls Started Taking photos.

???: Thanks!

With that She left and started king Photos on the Girls that were playing Volleyball 

Hornet: Anyway, So how's the base Treatin' Ya?

Enty: Very well For the Most Part.

Hornet: What about you Laz?

Lazarev: To be Honest Miss Hornet I'd Rather be on a Patrol to make sure there hasn't been a Breach on the Bases' perimeter.

Hornet: Well you've got to take some Rest from Combat don't ya?
After all that was your first Battle from what you told us.

Enty: Besides I had an E-2 AWACS on the air so don't worry.

Lazarev*sigh*: if you say so. 

???: San Diego Behind you!

San Diego: Wha-- SHARK!!

Then San Diego Swam with as much speed as she could to escape form the Shark but the Shark Jumped out of the water with it's Maw opened and Ready to swallow San Diego Hole. And the Shark Jumped again out of with San Diego Holding It's Maw Open with all the Strength she could.

Enty: Eeeee....

???: San Diego, Wait! Transform 

Then a Pinkish Purple Light engulfed the Girl. 

???: Witch Girl Saratoga-Chan will Save you!
Explosion.

And with that Saratoga caused an Explosion.

Enty: Are thing always things weird in the Base?

Hornet: Well You will see this from time, to time... To time.

Enty: So Pretty Common Right?

Hornet: Yeah.