Arc 3: Phase 2: Face Off Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for everything"

She still remembered those last words.

There was silence around the living room, Little Sarada was very much confused to see her Mama, staring at the blank space as there small tears falling from her eyes. Was she okay?

Sakura gave a small smile." Yes, there were a lot of times." She simply replied, turning her eyes towards her daughter." You know Sarada, your father was a very different person back then." She added, before continuing." He was more ambitious with his goals, and you wouldn't like him as a person." She explained.

"Wouldn't like him? Come on Mama, I know a lot of kids, who has that same attitude." Sarada gave another skeptical look.

Sakura could only gave a small smile." Well, but not as tacky as your father." She said, her daughter having no idea that she had to go through a lot of challenges and hardships just to bring back him back from the darkness, which kept him for many years.

As for Little Sarada, she was unable to get the big picture regarding her Mama's story. What was really going on with them when they were young? Did something happened that made the relationship sour before?

The raven haired girl might not know the real story but she hoped that she will understand it when the right time arrives.

She hoped to meet him soon.

Present Day

Cold sweat was all over her skin, Sarada hid behind a certain boulder as she silently watched the scene unfold from behind

Cold sweat was all over her skin, Sarada hid behind a certain boulder as she silently watched the scene unfold from behind. At this moment in time, she was frozen to the point where she can't even move her whole body properly, the pressure was high as she could feel her heart beating fast. The wind was in its peak completing to what is now, the tense atmosphere.

The rookie moved her eyes around to observed the rest of the surroundings. The whole place was pretty much messed up by the unexpected explosion. She almost found herself being crushed to death by the falling debris but she was able to avoid danger by swiftly evading all of them and even destroying a boulder into pieces.

Everybody, except for two certain blondes, stood still as all their heads were looking up, staring at a the raven haired teen for the first time.

She was now just an observer as she found herself witnessing scene in history unfold. She recalled when she was a kid, her Mama used to tell her stories, her experiences as a Shinobi during her younger years and there was one time that she told a memory regarding Team 7's first encounter with the Uchiha years after his defection.