38 ~ Substitute (random story)

Y/N POV

Ugh, I can't wait to get out this fucking school. Last period is already making me mad. My friends all boo'd up around me and ian got no nigga. I need one right now. Like right now.

I looked around the classroom and Chris, the man-whore, was making eyes at me across the room. I rolled mine at him, but for some reason he took that as an invitation to come over.

"Y/N why you always looking so mean?"

"Because, niggas like you always, always, coming up to me and messing up my whole damn day."

"maybe you just need some of that 'good good'." He winked and pulled his chair closer.

"Nigga, go 'head." I put my head down on the desk and dozed off for about 5 minutes until the teacher came in.

"Mr. Smith, can I go to the nurse?"

After an awkward silence, I lifted my head, looking for Mr. Smith, only to find a fine, light skin, bearded, wavy, buff man at the front of our classroom.

"My name is Mr. White, what's yours?" He asked me smoothly.

"y-y/n?" I can't believe I stuttered. I looked around the classroom and blushed. Chris got jealous beside me.

"He prolly dumb or something..."

"Boy go 'head with your raggedy ass cut. And ya beard don't connect." Mr. White said. The classroom roared in laughter.

Chris got up and stormed out the classroom.

During the whole geometry class I couldn't focus, but that was good thing. I needed to get my mind off of school and he was definitely helping. I looked at him up and down and involuntarily gazed at his pants. I stared and stared.

I was tired of being bored. I unbuttoned the top button of my shirt. It was barely any skin but when I caught his eye, I could tell he had been watching me. After 5 more minutes, I unbuttoned 2 more, exposing most of my chest. I leaned over onto the desk, sitting them up on display. He almost choked, sipping his water in his chair. He gave us practice problems and me and him basically stared each other down until one of us submitted. He looked like he was literally fucking me with his eyes. I looked down, hot and bothered and I bit my lip. It was only 5 minutes of class left and I didn't even start the in-class assignment.

The whole class sighed and put their heads down, being finished with the assignment, and I sat straight up trying to button my shirt up before the whole class was woken up. 

Finally the class was over, the bell rung and kids swarmed out of the classroom and I stayed seated.

"Y/n is there something you want to discuss?" He licked his lips slowly.

"Only if you want to..." He got up from his desk, walked near to my desk and stood in front me, looking down at me, leaning closer, making me nervous. My fingers trembled under the desk. He finally continued to walk pass me to lock the door to the classroom. He let the curtain down, over the front of the window.

He turned around slowly. He walked to me, lifted me out of the chair and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then roughly put my back against the wall and grinded into me as we kissed. He kissed me aggressively as we fought for dominance again and once again he won. I melted under him and he kissed my neck. He traced my pants with his fingertips and used one of his hands to grip my boob. He stopped kissing me and looked me in my eyes.

"You want it?"

I nodded.

"Say it..." He said in a seductive voice.

"I want it so bad, right now." I breathed out.

He pulled my pants down and pushed me over, bending me over one of the desks. He gripped my waist roughly and slid in. Initially, he went slow for the first stroke but as he progressed, he gradually started slamming into me.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I screamed into his hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up." He groaned.

I bit my lip and he held my head down on the table and my knees buckled. My legs got weaker each time he thrusted into me.

"W-wow, you're so deep in me!"

He shifted his position and thrusted into me again, but this time he connected right with my spot. I scooted forward, unable to take it.

"Stop running from me, take it."

"but I can't."

"Take this shit..."

He dipped into me again and I couldn't even speak. I gripped onto the table trying to brace for my orgasm to rip through me but it wasn't enough.

I lifted into my tippy toes and squirmed, trying to get away from the feeling. It was too intense. My stomach tightened and I felt electricity run all through my body. My eyes rolled back and my hand flew back trying to create space between his pelvis and mine. It didn't do much because he was so big.

"Move ya hand."

I didn't move it.

"But wait, I can't- I cant take it, please!"

"Didn't I say shut up?"

He swiftly gripped my hands up and hooked them behind my back and used them to bring me back and forth onto him. He took me off of the desk and thrusted into me while I was basically standing up, holding me by my arms, which gave him easy access to my g-spot. Once again, my legs grew weaker and weaker until I was basically going limp under him.

"Come on, y/n. I know you want to cum for me..."

I couldn't even utter a single syllable. My ankles crossed and I took a few step forwards but he only followed me and went deeper. As he hit my "bottom", I had no choice but to submit to another orgasm and wait for him to nut.

But he just wouldn't. I finally couldn't attempt to hold myself up anymore so I fell to my knees and I took him in my mouth.

I started by licking the tip and he threw his head back.

"Fuck y/n," He barely groaned.

I bobbed my head and deepthroated him. He grabbed the backed of my head and held my hair back so he could get a better view.

"so fucking good" he partly moaned. He wanted to hide it so he breathed it out.

His knees buckled and his dick twitched and I knew he was about to nut so I shoved him all the way down my throat and he tensed up and bit his lip letting out a long loud groan.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" I let him watch himself cum all over my tongue, then I sucked the rest out, making him weak, and swallowed it. It was enough to make him hard again but I had to go before people got too suspicious.

I pulled my clothes back on, and went back to him. I pulled him into a long kiss.

"Well Mr. White it was nice to meet you..."

"It was nice to meet you."

__________
Heyyyyy

Me and my friend think that y'all deserved another chapter after waiting so long😘