16 ~ Whats My Name?

Rosie's POV

I cannot believe he's coming to me again with the shenanigans. He expects me to clean, cook, wash clothes, overlook bills, handle concerts, edit videos and everything else by myself! I could tell him but sometimes I just wish that he would realize for himself.

*Lee (Clarence's sister/ Rosie's manager) Calling Clarence's cellphone*

"babe!" Clarence yells, his eyes still glued onto 2k. "it's Lee, about your upcoming..."

"Upcoming what?" I had an attitude but, rightfully so! I am allowed when I do every-fucking-thing.

"Uhh... DAMN, THIS GAME CHEATIN' NO CAP! Your tour baby, remember?" Clarence softened up.

"OF COURSE I REMEMBER I PLANNED IT! Maybe you should just take the call from our manager and we'll discuss it..." Rosie exclaimed. I do everything in this relationship.

Clarence turned off the game.

Clarence's POV

Oh my god, she's really mad. "What did I do this time?" I huffed.

"Nothing! You did nothing, you're doing nothing, absolutely nada." She taunted me.

"Babe I'm sorry, just say the words and I'll grant your wish." I understand she's angry because I've been playing the game but going around with an attitude that I can't detect doesn't help. I'd wish she'd just talk to me.

"Why don't you just state the problem instead of walking around mad, making yourself angrier?" I asked.

"Why don't you just pay attention when there's dishes to wash, clothes to wash/dry/fold, when there's mail to open, emails to look through." She kept yelling.

"Clarence Lorenzo White! Clean up your fucking act." I must be hearing voices...

Rosie's POV

He walked forward and as he moved closer, I got quieter. We made a childish promise never to call out each others governments and it was funny then but it sure as hell wasn't funny now. I said it and I meant it. I'm tired of the bullshit.

"What's my name?" Clarence said softly.

"You heard me." I was trying so hard not to smile because I still feel butterflies inside. However, this is a serious conversation and I need to stand my ground.

He backed me up against the hallway wall and began, "remember what we said about our full names, I take that shit serious, you heard?"

I shook my head. "Ard cool, then you know what's next..." He said quickly.

"Wait wha- CLARE PUT ME DOWN!!" He stripped me and then he picked me up to his neck and I giggled inside.

"Wait Clare I'm scared, put me on the bed, I won't run." I mocked.

"Nah. Firstly, I ain't jokin', and you not runnin' best believe that, I got you."

I bit my lip and he dropped me to the bed and went right in. It felt so good, like heaven between my legs. I gripped my chest and one of his hands roamed my body and I instantly got wet.

I needed him and now. "Just put it in now, please?" I begged.

"Excuse me, I'm eating right now." I tried to reason with him but he covered his ears with his hands wrapped around my thighs, how childish.

As I sat there for 10 seconds the feeling went from satisfying to breath taking. My breaths became uneven and shaky. "Baby I'm about to-" as soon as I said that he dug his fingers into my spot and made me explode and arch my back.