~ 5 The Double Date Pt 2

(september 15, 2018)

Rosie POV

On the way back, I was just so annoyed. I was so happy that Clarence asked me to be his girlfriend but I definitely just held in an orgasm and I didn't like that.

Clarence POV

Was she really ticked off about something. Damn this relationship started 10 minutes ago. I need to find out what's going on.

Rosie POV

Imma show him, I can be in control. These niggas just see the soft side but I been watching these videos again and I know what drives these niggas crazy.

10 Minutes Later

" Clarence go upstairs and lay on the bed. I'll be up there for you with a little surprise." I winked at him. He smirked, all surprised but little does he know.

I got these handcuffs that really work this time but I'm not gon just put it on him, Issa lil twist.

I went upstairs and got on top of him on the bed. "Sooooo, I just think it's funny how you made me hold my orgasm and have me all hot and bothered during the whole 20 minute ride home." He looked nervous. Like I was about to stab him or sum, very funny, but I'm not crazy... His face got all red and his veins started to bulge out of his forehead. I was already dripping but I had to make him ready again.

"Since you did that to me, now I get payback."

I laid him back. And put his arms behind his head.

"Listen to me, you can't touch me. That's all. Keep your hands like behind your head or at your sides. If you nut before 10 minutes, you gotta eat me out for a week and... if you touch me you gotta eat me out for another week."

"Or I could just eat you out all the time." Clare stoooppppp. He always does this but I can't fall underneath it. "But ok." He finished off with.

I take off his shirt and kiss his body all the way down, take off his pants and start doing my job and then I finally get on top. He and I sigh in relief. I go up and down slowly , so I can get used to the size. He's always too big for me, at first.

I go up and down faster and I grin when I see his hands start to trail up and then suddenly he made a fist and they fell to the bed. He starts to groan and I can feel that he's close.

As I start to go faster he stopped me and gripped my hips very tightly making me gasp. " don't fucking move or I'm done. It's just so good." Honestly, I was close too. But I couldn't tell him that. I did want to come but I wanted him to wait, I sat on him and waited until he eased up his grip and I said, "same rules apply."

He puts his hands down and made a seductive face that just had me on angles and I started to go faster and grind until I was in a position where he constantly hit my gspot and I couldn't contain myself. It had only been 6 minutes. I rode and grinded until I got stiff and laid on him, pulsing around his member and I got back up in the same position and I shuddered and then continued.

I bounced on him as he constantly hit my gspot and I tightened myself around him, 1 minute to go. He groaned and groaned until he stiffened and finally grabbed my hips to sit down on him fully, and I came again . Explosions in my abdomen, and happiness in my head. I felt the relief throughout my bones. I laid on top of him. "I was gonna use the handcuffs but I like when you touch me."

——————
hi my loves❤️

follow me on ig: @a.diorme_ , dm me that ur from wattpad so i can accept u and follow u back😘