17 ~ Superbowl

Clarence's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK! Just catch the damn ball, please" I felt like crying. My team just would not catch the damn ball. Everywhere the QB got an open throw, niggas just forget how to play football.

I could not even let my voice shake though, my boys was over at my crib.

"Clarence, chill. It's just a game, that my team finna win! Ah-ha nigga y'all gon lo-!" Patty screamed. I was about to deck this Boul in his chin.

"Shut the fuck up Patty." I cut him off.

Rosie was sitting next to me trying to calm me down but I was just so frustrated. They missed another catch. My nerves caused me to grip onto whatever my hand was on, and it was on Rosie's thigh. She tensed up and then relaxed and instantly I was horny...

I looked at my boys and waited patiently until someone else had something smart to say. But my team was winning.

I watched as they set up. 1. 2. 3. GO! Throw it... HE CAUGHT IT. okay run.. Spin! Dodge! Runnnnn! He got the touchdown!!!!

"YESSSSS. We obviously gon win now... 2 mintues left in the 4th quarter. It's set, y'all niggas get the fuck out! Ah-Ha that patty witcho dumbass. Ayo ddg, kick rocks pussy. Y'all still my niggas tho." They got their stuff together all mad, and when they left I slammed the door. That's how we play. After the game was done I cut off the tv and walked over to Rosie.

"Babe, my thigh! You know I bruise easy..."

Rosie's POV

"You want me to kiss it?" I blushed and looked down, trying to hide it. I could feel his smirk.

"I've been so focused on the game... That I didn't even touch you? Never again." One kiss. Two kisses on my lower stomach.

He pulled my sweatpants off, I wasn't wearing underwear.

Suddenly he lifted my knees up and my feet dangled in the air. I sucked air through my teeth as he licked the first time. My breath was shaky.

"Talk to me baby." Clarence whispered.

"I like when you kiss me... There." I whispered. I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

He stood me up and pushed me over the kitchen counter. He bent down and ate me out.

I looked forward just imagining how it looked when he was licking me. He started licking my clįt faster. My knee buckled and he pushed it back up. I stood back up and gripped onto the edge of the counter for dear life. I could feel myself getting nearer, weaker. My knees started to close together and he led them apart.

"BAB- baby please, oh my g-" I covered my mouth. He laid on the floor and turned me around to sit on his face. He kept me there as I shook uncontrollably. "Clare- no, no, no, n"

I came again! my body sunk down, weak, but he tried to get me up again. i relaxed completely and i stopped him from picking me up.

he brought me to my bedroom, and laid me on my stomach. he massaged my thighs. it felt so good. "I love you." I moaned. He laughed, "really? i love you too shawty." i put my head in the sheets because i was blushing so hard. he started rubbing my ass and that felt even better. "This is aaaaaalllll mine." he said. "Yes it is, daddy." i whispered daddy. i really don't like to say it but i'll say it for him.

"oh look what you did, again" he said. i looked behind me to see him with a boner. "well what are we gonna do about that?" i asked.

he took off his clothes and then hovered over me. "ready?"
"Am I ever ready?"

he put it all the way in. i sucked my teeth. it felt like he was getting bigger and bigger inside me. he pulled out and went back in and started going faster. he shifted around until he found my gspot.

"yes, oh yes, baby!" He looked in my eyes, and mine rolled back.

He rubbed his hands up and down my sides. I shivered at his caressing touch.

"Fuck. Babygirl ya shit slippery" he groaned.

He lowered his head and kissed me and then to my neck. He buried his head there and sucked on the hickie he gave me LAST night and I hissed. He hit my spot again and I whimpered in his ear. Then all of the sudden he started to drill me.

"DADDY!" He put his hand over my mouth to shut me up, I forgot we had neighbors.

30 mins later..

He kept pounding me until my legs fell open and I scratched weakly his back, tapping it repeatedly.

"Clare I'm close, again.." I whimpered. He pulled out and went down.

He kissed my bud slowly, licked it in slow circles. My back arched off the bed and cried out, "shit!"

My legs were too weak to even close, I definitely wasn't going to be walking straight for a week.

"Baby I'm gonna, I'm- Oh!" I squirted on his face and he looked at me surprised and I hid my face in embarrassment.

He pecked small kissed all the way up my stomach to my neck and finally kissed me passionately.

_____

Don't bash me y'all. I already know this was trash. I just needed a refresher👅

One Choice At A Time जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें