15 ~ Attitude Adjusment

(july 5th, 2019)
Rosie's POV

I can't believe that Clarence stayed out all day with his boys and all evening and he wants to walk in the door at 2am or something like that. I sat here all day and thinking about him, I cooked dinner waiting for him to get home just to be disappointed at 9pm to find out he's out at a party. Shit I could've gone to that party.

I was waiting for 3 hours, my food getting fucking cold. I ate my shrimp Alfredo turned on my show and just chilled by myself.

I hopped in the shower and the water jet was accidentally on and hit my clit, as I flinched I thought about the last time and instantly got horny. I also got mad because when I use the shower head it gives me the best orgasm but I also have to suffer my legs going out of whack, shaking and being weak for the next day and then my ass hurts from shaking and clenching extra hard after I cum. Anywhore, I get out the shower fighting the urge with all my might and climb in bed.

3 hours later

The door opening woke me up, the second I wanted to go to the bathroom it was really slippery between my legs, what could I have dreamt of in three hours? Only a small snippet of me and the shower head appeared in my head. I was disappointed. I need to stop masturbating, it's getting out of control.

"Baby? U sleep?"

I stayed silent. I don't wanna talk.

"Babe?" he whispers as he walks in the room.
_______
hi my loves❤️ i finally continued it, I didn't even realize that I never did.