~6 // 90

(september 30, 2018)

So now that we are a new couple I wanted to mess with him... Per usual. He heard me and Junie conversing the 90-day rule and I quote, the sex is so much better! So I looked at him and he gave me that nigga please type look.... Let's see if he can wait, wait no. Let's see if I can wait at least 90 mins.

I woke up that morning and went to the kitchen after brushing my teeth, washing my face, cleaning my ears, etc. I cooked breakfast just for him cause I wasn't hungry. He ate it up quick! He said he liked it and I know he did because my momma taught me and she's the best.  "Yo this is smackin, Rosie. This so good, I love you."  my face got hot. I love you? I looked away and into the fridge and started cheesing so hard, my cheeks started to hurt . I finally turned around and said, "glad you love it. Um, we're waiting 90 days. Cool? Ok good."

"Wait what- you know what? That's a good idea." He smirked evilly.

"Yup."

"I know I can wait, but can you?" I thought for a moment. I could wait, couldn't I?

~~

He sat in the living room and turned on the tv. As I walked over, he licked his lips and then bit them. He sure knew how raise the tension. It's not enough though. When I sat down, he put his head in my lap and told me to play with his beard so I did. When I combed through it, I just thought about his face between my legs and immediately I doubted myself. I know I can do this. Have dignity damn! You can't even wait a day? That's some hoe shit. I took a deep breath in.

"Let me lay on your lap."

He sat up and I laid down. "Play with my hair."

"Aight. " As he rubbed his fingers through my hair I felt so relaxed that I sighed but it came out with sound. You just fucking moaned. I tried to play it off with a cough but I could feel his eyes on me so I closed mine.

Clarence's POV
As I combed through her hair I had a vision of me just pulling it back and hittin it from the back... How am I supposed to wait 90days with 89 left to go, starting tomorrow. I can't but I know she can't either. I'm gonna get her.

Next Morning
(october 1, 2018)

She just got up and I'm in the shower. As I'm showering she opens the door and starts to brush her teeth and I catch her glancing.

"Goodmorning babe. " I say getting out the shower. I loosely wrap my towel around me showing off my v-line. She turned around and her eyes wandered down, just like the first time she came to my apartment.

Rosie's POV

This is exactly what he looked like The day i saw him. My breath quickened and I turn around. Little did I know, he was looking at me through the mirror I bit my lip and rolled my eyes back. I felt a presence behind me.

"Whatchu thinking about?" I look up, water dripping from his beard.
"N-nothing." I gulped.

He turned me around. my butt was against the sink.

"Am I making you nervous?"

I shook my head no.

"You sure?" He bit his lip.

I did not see what happened next coming.

———————
hi my loves ❤️

follow me on ig : @a.diorme_ , dm me saying that ur from wattpad , so i can accept you and follow u back