12 ~ Play too Much

(april 20, 2019)

Clarence's POV
"i am so fucking bored" i said and sighed.

patty, rosie and her friend kayla looked at me and sighed too.

finally rosie said, "hey y'all let's play tag!" she sounded so childish saying that and we all burst out laughing at her.

"You Childish as hell!" Patty yelled.

we all started laughing again but she wasn't laughing anymore. i felt bad.

"well y'all bitches can't think of anything else..." rosie said. i agreed.

"alright we all going outside in 5 minutes get y'all shoes on," patty said.

10 minutes later
"READY, SET, GO!!"

i ran to the corner of the space we were allowed to play in and watched the chaos go down. patty was so damn slow i was dead. i was the funniest thing i ever seen. when i glanced at rosie, i immediately wanted to eat her- i should not be thinking about this. but she's just so perfect. ugh wow.

as were playing they all huddle up and start running towards me. i let them run but as soon as they got close i broke every single one of their ankles.

as this kept going i finally gave up and patty jumped on me, and then rosie. they were really weighing down on my foot so i tapped patty so he could get up. when they were finally getting up i saw kayla running towards them and jumped on top and all three fell on my foot. and broke it.

"Kayla No! FUCK!!!" everyone rolled off and looked at my foot turning purple. we rushed to the hospital.

7 hours later (the doctors be taking long as hell)

Rosie's POV
"again baby, i'm so sorry." i pouted.

i didn't even see her running towards us and if i did i definitely would've said something.

my baby is hurt. Fuck. But his cut tho. mmm- i shouldn't be thinking bout this, what the heck.

i waited in the car for him to get his release papers. i looked at him being rolled in the wheelchair and poked out my lip. it made me so sad to see him like this.

the car ride back home

i saw how upset he was. and i couldn't stop thinking on how to make him happy.

I ran my finger down his arm. i gave him the look. he raised his eyebrows. "you tryna get spicy already? Yo, she wildin'." i giggled. he grabbed my thigh, and lightly dragged his fingers along the inner part of them. it made me shudder. he knows that causes waterfalls...

he went higher and rubbed in circles. my pelvis jolted backwards, not ready for the feeling. i got comfortable.

"nigga remember i'm driving, and your foot is already broke. you gotta chill!" i said and laughed. i was mad serious too though.

his fingers went up and down feeling how wet i was and he cheesed so hard. i started blushing, it's so confusing. i'm proud but embarrassed at the same damn time.

he stuck his finger in, pushed twice and then curled up. i didn't make a noise. i gotta have some type of control... but i gripped onto the steering wheel so tightly that my knuckles started to hurt.