page 1 : worst partner

Start from the beginning

Nomin's Coffee, owned by my two friends Jeno and Jaemin, who are currently boyfriends.

"You're gonna drink coffee at night? Dumbasses."

"No! We're not drinking anything, just catching up with the guys. I heard Haechan and Eunbi are there too."

Lee Donghyuck, or Haechan, and his girlfriend Kim Eunbi, whom we met when we downloaded that dating app, 'The Dream Hotline'. We met Jeno and Jaemin through that app as well.

"You guys go ahead, I want my beauty sleep." I muttered.

"No! We want you too!" Chenle whined.

"Yeah, it's not the same without you." Jisung added.

Seriously? What choice did I have anyway? Those two won't even leave me alone if I don't go.

"Fine."

They bursted into cheers and hurriedly pushed me out to get changed before heading out of the apartment.

When we arrived at the café, it was still pretty crowded with people although it was almost midnight. A little late to drink coffee at this hour but sure.

"Yo, what's up my dudes?" Haechan stood up and greeted us with his swag, well at least he tried.

"Hi y'all!" Eunbi, who was seated next to him waved.

"Hello!" Chenle and Jisung said in unison while I said 'Hi'.

Then, Jeno and Jaemin headed over to our table and sat down with us.

"So, what brings you guys here? How's life?" Jaemin asked curiously.

"These two jackasses wanted to come here and made me come along with them so yeah, life is pretty amazing." I mumbled sarcastically.

Jaemin frowned and shook his head at me.

"Yah, Hyung. Remember what I said to you about being more respectful?" He reminded.

Typical, loving Na Jaemin. I rolled my eyes and looked away, feeling bored already.

"We're currently working on our own self-composed song, it's a new project." Jisung explained excitedly.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Do you want to order anything? We just released Boom Coffee, a mixture of coffee, dark chocolate, almond and milk." Jeno recommended.

"No thanks, Hyung! We won't be able to sleep tonight." Chenle declined.

Haechan held Eunbi's hand before giggling at us.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked.

"Well, with mine and Eunbi's family's help, I managed to open up a small label for myself to release music as a solo artist. I named it Fullsun Entertainment. Can you believe it? We are the CEOs!" He boasted proudly.

Lee Donghyuck? The CEO of his very own company? Wow, times have really changed.

"How's Eunbyeol, by the way?" Jisung questioned.

Kim Eunbyeol is Eunbi's twin sister. Long story short, they were separated but later reunited but then lost her memory. It was one long ass ride, quoted by Mark Lee.

"She's doing fine. Taeyong is still
helping her recuperate." Eunbi replied with a curt smile.

"So they are back together!" Chenle exclaimed.

Eunbi nodded happily and we all cheered. It was happy news for our fellow senior and producer. We continued chatting on and on and catching up, until Chenle the stupid dolphin decided to bring up my woes to everyone.