Chapter 16

Tsuna soon afterward felt two pairs of eyes towards his direction. His eyes turned around and he saw his Papa with another male. The other male right next to him looked like the one he saw in his flashback. He didn't see his face, but the body and the hair matched. He jumped off the chair and ran towards the male.

"Ne, ne ar-are you D-dino-nii-chan?~"

His head tilted to the side and his eyes sparkled as he looked up at the male who blinked and soon chuckled. He put his arms up so that the other could pick him up, which made the male look surprised but soon picking up. He grinned now as he hugged the other.

"Yes, I am Dino."

The male walked towards the couch now and sat down. He wasn't minding as he wanted to know more about the male he had seen in his flashback.

"Ne, ne  did we know each other?"

The other seemed to have now a soft smile as he looked a bit sadly. Tsuna could just guess that it had to do with him being a kid right now as well childish.

"Yeah, we knew each other. I am sorry that I hadn't found you."

He tilted his head to the side, at his apology. Why was Dino-nii-chan apologizing to him? He wasn't the one who kidnapped him, and he wasn't the one who injured him or done experiments on his body.

"Wh-why are you apologizing? I-it wasn't y-your fault..."

He huffed and pouted now. The other blinked as his eyes soften and something nostalgic seen on his face as well. The adult said something under his breath in Italian, but he couldn't understand it as it had been said way too quietly to hear for him.

"Do you want to meet my Enzo my pet turtle?"

His eyes sparkled now more as he grinned brightly at the male. The other chuckled at this and soon a small turtle was in front of him. The turtled moved up to him on his lap. He carefully pets Enzo's head. And the animal seemed to enjoy it. 

"Did I know Enzo?"

"Yeah, you did. Enzo still seems to recognize after all these years. Did you know that animals won't forget you? And  did you know that Enzo comes from Leon?"

He looked down at the turtle who seemed familiar to him. It made sense to him that he would feel familiar with the two.

"Eh, but how? Leon is a chameleon and Enzo is a turtle?"

A loud laugh startled him as he looked confused at his Papa who was laughing now. Eh, why had he found it funny? Had he said something wrong? As he looked up questioningly, he could see the other snorting now. That made him feel more confused at the two. The guardians looked as amused and it made him look down at Enzo, as he shrugged.

"Leon is a special animal the same goes for Enzo."

He couldn't quite understand it, but it wasn't mattering to him. At least he explained to him why it wasn't strange.

"Reborn, do you mind me staying here? I want to stay with Ototo for the time being."

(In this story Dino doesn't need to have subordinate or famiglia member near him. But they are watching the house closely)

Tsuna looked towards his Papa with puppy eyes, which the other let out a sigh.

"Fine, but just because Tsuna wants you here."

There was a different meaning which Tsuna knew and he grinned knowingly as the latter wasn't minding having Dino here.

"Ne, Dino-nii-chan what is your relationship with Papa?"

The other had a nervous smile on his lips.

"This spartan tutor of hell taught me being the boss off Cavallone."

He giggled at this and had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he replied back.

"I know how you feel. Tho for me it is the spartan father of hell. He is training me and just today he let two massive dogs run after me and he calls it "jogging"."

That made the other burst out into laughter as he giggled again, and his Papa let out a sigh and walked out of the room. But he could swear seeing an amused smile on his lips, not an annoyed.

"Holy, that is something that he always did, but he goes easy on you. Try to run away from a pack of dogs, with some meat on me."

That made him sweatdrop and feeling bad that the other had to go through this. 

"Yeah, I k-know he goes eas-easy on me."

That made the other muse. With this, the day continues with them talking some more, and later on, continue with the board game they had. All in all the whole day was fun. Then night came and it was the first time that there was an argument mainly by Lambo who wanted to sleep with him. It was something that made him surprised when asking about it, Hayato explained it to him. The reason was that when he was still there, Lambo and himself slept in the same bed.

"I-it's a-alright. L-Lambo-nii-chan can sl-sleep with m-me."

With this, the argument stopped, and in the end, the two decided to sleep both with him. As Takeshi brought out a good point, who would calm him down when he would have that nightmare. That was why the three slept in the same room...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

He was confused again as right now he was in front of a male who looked like him other than the blond hair and blue eyes. Tsuna was in that cell, and alone with him. The male looked concerned and talked to him, trying to make him feel better. But nothing could help him, and both knew this. The male which he know remembered was called Giotto and he was nice.

"Ne, Giotto-nii-chan do you think you can help me out escape?"

The said male gave him a soft smile at this. He felt at ease talking with this male and he felt like a big brother figure, but something in him told him that he was ancient. So maybe like a grampa, but he looked younger, that was making him just confused. By now he forgot who he was, and the other didn't know what to do. Tsuna remembered numbly that this male just now came out. And he remembered as well that it was thanks to that male he managed to get out.

"I can try, you have to use your flames. Do you think you can do this?"

He gave a shy nod and closing his eyes feeling some mist flames which he used. In an instant, he disappeared. Of course, the adults tried to find, but he slipped out and soon he was outside. His eyes looked around trying to see anything familiar, but there was nothing. Giotto helped him out, and he remembered and gaping at this memory. He forgot his Onii-chan entierly, but he knew that this male was a ghost.

A ghost which he shouldn't see, thinking back on that memory he knew that this was someone related to him. The other hadn't known his name at that time and now he wished he could see that male again. But that probably won't be that easy sadly...

(ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

A little special about how he escaped Estraneo Famiglia. Giotto helped him out, and Tsuna forgot about it. The next chapter will be a week's time skip and the last will arrive. And his memories will return then, but I will make it two or three chapters where you can see how he met every guardian of his. I see you all in the next chapter, ja ne.~