Chapter 13

He was just running around through the streets because of his spartan father of hell. (Get it I switched tutor and father, I am just going to continue now hehe...) And he knew that the other was going easy on him. But that wasn't meaning that this wasn't feeling like training from hell. It was something that he knew why the other was doing this, to make him prepared to fight. He wasn't wanting to fight, but he knew he had to.

Tsuna was the rightful owner of Vongola decimo, which was finally explained to him after his cloud argued with Haya-nii-chan about this. After all, he had the right to know why he had to fight and against who. That was why he ran, right now against two dogs. Listen, don't laugh at me dear reader, do you know how massive these two are! Author-chan you broke the fourth wall XD?!

Anyway, and that was he was running. Not to mention that his sky flames were active, which he subconsciously had done. What he didn't expect was that someone picked him up a teen. The teen had black hair slightly wavy as well olive light brown eye color and suddenly a green wall was made. His eyes widen as he felt a piece fit. He stared up at the teen looked down, concern shown and looking back at the other glaring at his Papa.

"What the hell do you think you are doing with my sky, Reborn."

He felt himself being let down as the other stood in front of him protectively glaring as well evident anger heard in the voice of the teen.

"Training my stupido figlio. Which you stopped."

The other still didn't move an inch and Tsuna could feel the tension between the two. That was why he decided to go between the two glaring people.

"S-stop it, um..."

His voice as he felt himself back at that place. Shaken up again, as he remembered how the adults always glared at him. Not something that he should feel, but he really tried to stop the two from getting into a fight. The tension vanished as his Papa's eyes soften and as well the teen, who know crouched down.

"Sorry for scaring you il mio cielo."

He felt himself relax again, as two flames reassure him that he wouldn't get hurt. One was Papa and the other one where a familiar lighting flames.

"La mia illuminazione..."

He whispered back, as he felt his head in pain and the world turned upside down and he suddenly was somewhere else...

---

Right now he was at a park and saw 7 people, which 6 seemed which he had met. One was the teen he had met just now and there were two other kids. One was a small Chinese girl and another one which had light brown hair. The brown-haired kid seemed 2 years older. Then the Chinese girl and the boy.

"Tsu-nii, come here!"

He turned his head to see a 5-year-old. The boy seemed familiar like the one he saw just now.

"Hai, hai am coming Lambo-kun."

Out his mouth came, and he was utterly perplexed by this. He said that without his knowledge. Tsuna guessed that this must be a memory. He could feel on his lips a giant smile and he felt happy. When was the last time he felt just peace like this? Of course, he had others but this was a piece that he hadn't felt. Usually, he didn't know what he felt. Which tends to make his friend worry for him. His body ran up now to the small kid who grinned happily at him and showing him the sandcastle and telling him that he made that with the others.

"Good job, Lambo-kun, I-Pin-chan and Futa-kun."

The small kids cheered and he gave them a grin back. The memory seemed so peaceful, which made him wonder what had happened.

---

His memory shifted and he was going home with the nine people. Two seemed to bicker which he was sure that it was his rain and storm. There was another one who yelled from time to time extreme which made his storm rile up. The rain seemed to try to calm the two down with his 'ma, ma' which seemed to make it worse. Then there was Kyo-chan who wasn't minding it too much and just staying a distance at everyone.

So Tsuna was right that the other didn't like crowding. He tried to make the others calm down. And the small boy was on his shoulder and cheering that he was on his shoulder. Which made him chuckle. The boy was utterly adorable. The other two kids were walking right next to him and talking to him, which he talked back.

Tsuna knew that soon something would happen, his posture changed and he felt his flames react. His head pricked to warn him about the danger.

"Minna, be ready."

Was all that was needed and the 7 seemed to stop instantly their bickering and seemed to understand. He put the kid down on his shoulder. His orange eyes narrowed as a black van came.

"Mukuro and Chrome protect the kids. Everyone else, get ready to fight."

The two said people reacted instantly using their flames to make the three kids disappear. He knew that at least they would be safe. Soon dozen of men in suits came out. He made himself ready to fight like the others. Hayato with his dynamites, Takeshi with a bat, which turned into a katana, which was infused with rain flames. Kyoya had his tonfas out, and with this, a huge mess started as each fought, but they had no chance as he felt himself getting carried away.

'I am sorry minna-san...'

---

His eyes snapped open instantly as he gasps. His whole body was on flight or flight and he wasn't yet awakened entirely. Some tried to touch him, but he dodged. And soon he was in a corner. His eyes looked for an escape route and he hadn't realized that he wasn't in danger. Suddenly someone managed to get him, and he felt himself trying to escape. That was until he felt the calm rain flames. He came back to reality as his body slowly relaxed. 

"Finally, Tsuna you alright?"

He blinked as he looked up in a concerned expression of Takeshi. He let go of the hug and breathed out.

"Y-yeah..."

The adrenaline left and he felt confused. What was that? His HI answered that question and his lips got into a thin line. That memory was from his last day. The day which he got kidnapped and ending up in that hell hole. That was something that he remembered clearly now....

---
I thought that I make him remember the last day before he ended there. I hope you enjoyed it and I thought why not add, Futa and I-Pin in it. Next chapter everyone of the guardians will finally get together and another redhead hehe. I hope to see you all in the next chapter, ja ne.~