The unfamiliar feelings came back after that thought and Jade shakes it off quickly as it left her veins and her body, trying to distract herself from thinking.

What the hell is going on?

Unfortunately nothing was prepared for breakfast, so Jade absentmindedly grabs an apple from the fruit basket that was on the island of the kitchen, beginning to feast on it quietly but her loud biting bounced off the walls of the house, causing her to cringe each time would take a bite into it.

"Who's there?!" A loud voice roars, making Jade stop in her place, frozen in the middle of the kitchen. It takes a few silent moments for her to figure out the voice before rolling her eyes quite obviously after knowing immediately who it is and who it belongs to.

Trina.

"Are you a burglar?" Trina calls out again and Jade didn't bother answering𑁋continuing to bite into her apple as she waited again for Trina to pop out.

The lights downstairs suddenly turn on, momentarily blinding the dark-haired girl as her eyes quickly adjusts to it, an annoyed groan leaving her mouth. Trina finally pops out from upstairs as Jade watches in amusment to the older Vega sister reluctantly slipping down the stairs, nearly tumbling in the meantime, making Jade release a quiet chuckle.

"Calm down, Trina, it's just me," she mutters out so the girl can hear clearly, hopefully.

Trina picks her head up, eyes squinting to the sight as a frown draws upon her face. She makes her way towards the kitchen where Jade stood with her half-eaten apple. "And why are you here?"

Jade shrugs, "Perhaps Tori never told you? She allowed me to stay here for the weekend."

A fist forms on Trina's hands. "I swear if you hurt my little sister in any way I will𑁋"

"Chill out. I didn't hurt Tori," Jade comes to her own immediate defense, crossing both of her arms together. "We just watched a movie last night, a horror movie to be exact. Don't blame if she suddenly gets murdered from it."

"What?! Tori hates horror movies!" Trina snaps out loudly but quickly quiets her voice after realising how loud she was.

"Though I know you won't believe me, but Tori was the one who offered, so how could I say no to that?"

"Ugh, whatever!" Trina shrugs helplessly. "But if I find out that you hurt Tori in any way, you better watch your back because I know how you are and I know how you treat those around you."

"You know how I am?" Jade asks with an eyebrow raised. She fakely brightens to the older girl's words. "Wow! That is so surprising. Trina Vega, the Queen of Everything is actually aware of other people other than herself! That is truly the best thing that has happened today so far."

Trina crosses her arms, pouting, "Of course I am aware of other people because I protect the people that I truly care about!"

"Oh, wow!" Jade just snarles sarcastically.

"And I love Tori, she is my baby sister, of course! And people like you don't deserve her, because I know at some point people like you snap and hurt those around you, and you can't control it." Trina hisses back. The words cause some hurt to pierce through Jade as if her heart was shot through with an arrow. She felt helpless for a second, losing her words in her own throat.

"You don't know me." Jade snaps quietly, growling to herself as her body filled with anger towards the older Vega.

Before she could get herself to continue, a soft and quiet, "Hello?" rings across the room which silences both Jade and Trina, forcing both of them to turn towards the stairs in which the shadow of Tori on the wall grows larger. "Jade? Trina? Are you guys awake...?"