To pass the time, I modeled my new red and black suit in the mirror on the back of my door. Tony made modifications to my old red and blue suit, including changing the colors. I'm not sure why, but I think it looks pretty badass.

I checked the time on my phone: 1:12 a.m.

Time to go.

I changed back into my regular suit and opened the window, slowly and gently, once again.

I stepped into the breezy air, foot by foot, and then closed the window as quietly as humanly possible. I waited for a few minutes for the sound of footsteps, the sight of lights turning on, or anything else that could show Aunt May heard me. After nothing happened, I jumped off the railing of the stairs outside of my window and swung through the city, passing skyscrapers that seemed too tall to be real and tons of traffic, despite the early morning time, below me.

I got to Harley's apartment five minutes later and knocked lightly on his window. He opened the blinds, saw me, then unlocked it and I climbed in.

"I like the new suit," Harley looked me up and down. "Tony was telling me about changing the colors."

"Thank you," I replied. "I do too."

"You're early," he said.

"I know," I sighed, "Aunt May went to bed earlier than she did last night."

"So you didn't get caught?"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Wow," he smiled, "I'm proud of you."

"You need to have more faith in me," I laughed as I pulled my mask off and threw it on the floor. "I'm kind of an expert at sneaking out. That's what I used to have to do every single day until Aunt May found out I'm Spider-Man."

"True," he agreed, "I forgot about that. It seems like she's always known."

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. We fell back onto the bed as our kissing got more intense. I pulled away, shyly. "Um..."

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no. You're doing everything right," I booped his nose and he smiled. "It's just... I've been thinking, and I kind of want to, you know..."

"What?" He asked. He looked genuinely confused.

"I think I want to have sex with you." I whispered. Then, I started ranting. "It's okay if you don't want to because I know you've been... raped and everything," I muttered the last part. "But I'm just saying that I'm ready when you are. Just let me know, okay? I'll wait for you. I don't want you to do anything that you're not comfortable with, so just know that you can take your time-"

"Peter," Harley covered my mouth and looked at me with sympathetic eyes, "I want to do it too. I have for a while."

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yes," he nodded. "Being raped was one of the worst things that has ever happened to me. But I'm not letting it control my life, and I want to have sex with you. Because you're somebody that I really love and you mean so much to me. I mean, I don't know how I'll do because really the only sexual experience I've had was that and I don't even want to count that as a sexual experience because I didn't consent to it, so..." He waited for me to say something.