Tickle Fights

"Nash, stop, I can't breathe!" I exclaimed while my extremely annoying boyfriend, Nash Grier , tickled me non-stop.

"Never!"he replied in a very weird voice along his püma face still staddling me.

"What do you want," I asked laughing uncontrollably because he was tickling me. Man, don't those fingers get tired, DAMN!

"No they don't babe," he smirked, noticing that my statement wasn't meant to be broadcasted. He paused the tickling,sat up and placed his index and thumb underneath his chin. Stroking his chin with his index while thinking of the things he would ever want from me.

I took the oppotunity to push him of the bed,cut and run.

"Y/N , wait, Y/N!" he repeatedly shouted while chasing me. I closed the door of our bedroom as soon as I exited to buy some time. I ran downstairs then outside and saw a bush on our front lawn. I came to the conclusion that I would hide there. He would never find me.

I kept an eye on the front door waiting for Nash to bust out of it running, looking for me. After about five minutes , I assumed that Nash gave up and is probably on the couch watching Friends.

I let go off the portion of the bush I was holding back.

"Boo!" A masculine voice said behind me. That little...

"Shit!" I muttered holding my chest trying to recover from the mini heart attack I just had while getting up to flee. But a hand grabbed my wrist, jerking it into its direction.

"Nu-uh, " Nash playfully scolded me. We were literally an inch away from each other. I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes in an instant. I was obviously looking up to him because he is a frigging giant.

He held me up by my hips and I was now looking down at him while my feet dangled in the air. I placed my hands on his shoulders to support myself.

"Okay, you got me, now what do you want, Hamilton?" I smirked knowing he hated being called by his first name. He flashed me big smile which got me scared and worried. I just smiled back.

"This," he plainly stated while lowering me so that my lips could meet his pink, plump ones.I kissed him back when he kissed me sweetly yet passionately. I honestly feel spa- no, fireworks and an entire jungle inside me with any kiss or simple gesture. This boy really does effect me

Then, all of a sudden, I feel little drops of rain turn into torrents against my skin. Cliché? I know. He put me down with his forehead resting against mine ad stole a peck. I smiled widely and he did too. Oh shit, I'm lost in his eyes again! You know what, don't bother find me cause I'm liking this.

====================================================================================================

A/N:- I didn't use any description of the female but I might add minor ones in future imagines. Did you like it , you know the drill. Love ya!

Caio,
GhostHands