Planned Yet Unexpected 'The Announcement'

||Your P.O.V.||

It has been around three months since Nash and I found out that we were 1 month pregnant. Being Nash, he went online and did his research on pregnancy and has been watching me like a hawk. I'll have to admit, it is kinda cute, knowing that he cared so much but at times it gets on my nerves. It really didn't bother me but, you know, hormones.

Nash and I have hardly been out in the public, due to my circumstances. No one but us knew that I had a bun in the oven, not even our family. We wanted to make it something special and after about 1 and 1/4 months of thinking we finally came to a perfect decision. Today is the day of the announcement,I hope they accept it.

Nash and I sat in the dressing room waiting for our names to be called, which was a rather lengthy wait. Finally the stage manager came into the room and told us that we are about to go on so follow him. Nash was wearing a baby blue dress shirt,black blazer and some dark denim jeans and had his hair in his usual quiff.On the other hand, I was wearing a tight black dress which fit around my stomach, a bright colourful poncho and some shoes that weren't to high but high enough to support my weight. I had my hair in a high pony that fell down my back.

Nash and I danced onstage like all guests are supposed to do when entering and he showed off his twerking skills. I walked over to Ellen with my husband and gave a group hug, in order that she won't notice my swollen abdomen. I gave her a kiss on the cheek which she returned and went to sit, waiting while Nash finished his greeting. All during this time the crowd went wild.

"So, now we have here the lovely couple , Nash and Y/N Grier," she said and the crowd erupted into applause while Nash and I waved them.

"And their family up here in the front," she said, gesturing to the front row which consisted of my parents and siblings and my in-laws;Nash's parents and siblings. I squeezed Nash's hand tightly, trying to steam off some of my nerves and he shot me a comforting smile and kissed my head, que the audience's cooing reaction.

"I understand a lot has been happening lately, right?" she asked.

"You have no idea," Nash and I said and the same time causing the audience to burst out in laughter.

"Well, this is one of the reasons we came here, we have something to say, well show to you all," I said and squeezed my husband's hand before I let it go. I stood in that very moment and stripped myself of my cover up, revealing my stomach which was occupied by two four month old fetuses.

I smiled at the crowd and Nash came up to me holding me from the back. I heard some gasps and claps, they were shocked. As well as our family, some held the jaw together,others stared to cry from joy and others were just frozen. Just then I heard Ellen say there normal words before a commercial break and the music started.

I got a hug from Ellen while she congratulated us and then I heard a stampede of people approaching us on stage. As soon as Ellen let go of me, I went to meet our family. Nash and I were drowned in hugs and tears, trust our mothers to cry. There were so many questions from them I simply told them that they would be answered next and hugged them again before they went to their seats.

Nash looked even more relieved than he did this morning, probably from this burden leaving his shoulders. Soon enough, the music started playing again and we found ourselves on the sofa onstage.

"Welcome back, I assume you want answers about what happened just now before commercial break," as she said that a picture if me revealing my secret flashed onto the large screen,"Y/N and Nash should be able to answer them,right?" we smiled while nodding our heads.

" Okay, what are you to having?"

"Two beautiful twin girls,"

"Any names as yet?"

"We have a list, but haven't selected a specific name,"

"How far along are you?"

"4 1/4 months,"

"Can I have them?"

"I'm afraid not, haha,"

"Haha!Well I guess this is it, congratulations to you both and I wish you all the best in this journey. And remember, be good to one another," she said smiling and we thanked her and waved the crowd and cameras goodbye.

That night,social media was booming all because the announcement, there was some hate but there were more positive comments and I only paid attention to them, since stress isn't good for my girls. We were trending worldwide with; #BabyGriers, #Y/S/N.Pregnant (Y/S/N: Your ship name) and Bun In The Oven. I'm really happy that people were supportive of us and I hope this journey would be wonderful, I still can't believe I have living beings inside me,such an amazing feeling. What's even better is that I get to share them with the man I truly love.

============================
So Nash followed me 15 minutes ago and I thought Id treat you, since I am so happy