Gone Pt2

Dedicated to abzgurly aka my amazing best friend for this idea, go read her book It's Complicated right this instant!!💋

||Later That Day||

Nash and I spent the while day pigging out watching Netflix for about five to seven hours. Concluding that one the seventh hour by having a makeout session that kind of, um escalated. Don't overreact we are married and have two children, Jay and Bri didn't just appear out of the blue.  We then went to a dinner party that was quite boring but Nash spiced it up by cracking an occasional joke with me and whispering inappropriate things into my ear. Damn him. We spent 3 hours there and let's just say as boring as it was; it was the best boring dinner party I had ever attended,thanks to my witty husband.

After resting for 2 hours, we woke up and started talking everything under the nose of the sun and moon, laughing every 2 minutes.

"Do you know what we're missing?" I gasped and his eyes lit up.

"You're kidding, tell me you're thinking what I'm thinking,"

"I am. Let's go down to that 7/11 store and get us some wine. Maybe we can even add some cheese, crackers, chocolate," I said in a taunting voice, our bodies inching closer by the second.

"Mmnn you know I love it when you speak naughty to me baby," he said his lips brushing mine. In that moment I fit my lips with his and kissed the living day lights out of him. After a few minutes I separated out lips and we were both panting for oxygen,"What are you waiting for let's go!" I yelled excitedly.

He pushed in some sweats and a sweatshirt and so did I. I was just tying my hair into a messy bun when I was pulled and thrown over a shoulder, Hamilton's to be exact. "Come on babe, you can do that in the car," he yelled over his shoulder and spanked my ass.

We got downstairs and he locked the door and once again 'rewarded' me with two more spanks.  He then opened the door of the passenger's seat in his Audi and placed me down stealing a kiss as soon as I was seated. He then made his way into the drivers seat, started the vehicle and began backing out of our garage into the road. Once he made it on the highway, he grabbed my hand that sat idly on my lap and brought it to his lips placing a gentle kiss on it.

"I love you," I said turning my head to him.

"I love you," he said back placing a series of pecks on my left hand," to the sun and back." He continued and never let go of hand.

Then the radio started playing 'Best Night Ever'-by Wallpaper and Nash higher the volume by using the remote on his steering wheel, moving us to belt out the lyrics, not really caring if we were on key or not.

In that very moment the wind was knocked out my body and Nash's was forced onto mine. My head banged on the window, allowing blood to escape it and pain to evade my body. The vehicle flipped a couple times an on the fifth it landed on it wheels, thankfully. I got out of the vehicle with my phone in hand,dialing 911.

I made my way to Nash's side to pull him out of the vehicle when the phone was answered," 9-1-1 What's your-"

"My husband and I just had an accident near," I took this opportunity to scan my surroundings," exit 26, apparently we were T boned by a truck, please send help immediately!" I cried out, cutting the operator off.

"Stay calm m'am help is on it's way, please stay on the line," she asked and I nodded but when I remembered she couldn't see me I said yes.

I was now pulling Nash out of the vehicle and when I saw his current state, I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes. He grunted as I pulled him out. Scratches, cuts, bruises covered his pale skin. What did we do to deserve this.

I knelt by his side and cried my eyes out,"Nash, baby, please say something,"

"Are you okay Y/N?" He coughed out.

"Please, stay with me. This is all my fault,all my fault," I continued crying.

"Baby, it's not. The blood is on the hands of the person who crashed into us," he said grabbed my hands and kissing them.

"They wouldn't have hit us if I didn't suggest the wine,"

"Stop Y/N,honey, this is not your fault. I love you,"

"I love you so much Nash," I kissed him on the lips. Then the sirens sounded around us.