Gone Pt 1

Dedicated to abzgurly aka my amazing best friend for this idea, go read her book It's Complicated right this instant!!💋

||Your P.O.V||

"Babe, I'm not sure about this," I said to my husband,Nash, with a queasy feeling  in my stomach.

He slowly approached me and wrapped one of his muscular arms around my waist and his other hand cuddling my head into his chest. He rest his chin on my head and said,"Come on Y/N it's been a while since our parents have had the kids and they miss them. Besides when last have we had a day to ourselves and a date without thing one and thing two?" I guess he has a point.

"I will only comply if the kids say they want to," I said pulling back looking him dead in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Go ahead and ask 'em," he replied,looking back at me with a challenging glare.

"JORDAN,BRIANNA!" I called out to my two kids and the came in less than two minutes after replying to my calls.

My two angels came up to my room with innocent looks on their faces. Jordan was my 7 1/2 year old son a spitting image of myself, with his fathers athletic ability and he was already a hit with the ladies, with him possessing his father's 'to die for smile', I wasn't to suprised.

And my princess Brianna had just turned 5 this year, I swear I just had her as a baby, and now she walking,talking etcetera. Unlike Jordan, she looked like her father, just a girl version. Her blue eyes, straight and full brunette hair and pink lips. Yet she had my smile and height which was extremely short.

"Yes mommy," they said together.

"Fess up now or the punishment would be greater," their faces were instilled with fear at that very moment.

"I didn't do anything mom," Jordan shrugged his eyes locked to mine, I look back at Nash and he was playing the role also, with his arms crossed in front his toned chest.

I looked back in front of me to Brianna this time,"Bri?"

"Mommy please don't hate me, I just wanted to look as pretty as you,so I decided your lipstick would make me. I took one I thought you didn't want anymore because you don't wear it as much. I'm soo sorry mommy!" She cried out her confession, I didn't think Id actually get something out of them. I scooped her up into my arms and cuddled her into me, comforting her.

"Awe, baby don't cry, it's okay you can keep it. Just ask the next time okay honey, don't want to have sticky fingers ,do we?" I asked her kissing her fingers obnoxiously while she giggled nodding her head at me.

"Yes mommy because I don't want to have sticky fingers,ew!" She said laughing as I put her down beside her brother, who hugged her and stroked her back trying to calm her heavy breathing.

"This isn't why we called you here, who wants to spend the day with granny and grandpa and the night with Mimi and granddad?!" I asked enthusiastically earned cheers from the kids and their idiotic father.

"Well, what are you waiting for GET PACKING!!" I said with the same tone of voice I had before and they ran out, with Nash trailing not far behind them. I grabbed his shirt pulling back,"not you dummy," I scolded and he pouted. In that moment I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his pouty lips, which escalated into a 5 minute make out session. Just when it was about to hit 6 a little voice gagged and groaned which caused us to split and smile at Brianna.

"Mommy,I need help packing," she pouted. I took her hand and lead her to her room.

"Babe, go help out Jordan please!" I shouted out to my husband of 9 years.

"Mommy, why do you always call daddy babe? I thought his name was Nash? But why do people called him Nash,Jay told me you told him daddy's real name is Hamilton," she giggled. Oh here we go.

||Next Day||

"Honey where are we going?" I asked Nash who was clearly not on his way to my parents'.

"The mall,"

"Why?"

"Daddy's buying me that pretty makeup set!"

"And that new action figure I want!"

Damn that guy spoils these children I thought while shaking my head.

A bunch of toys, a lot if good and junk and 264 photos later, we were officially on our way to Mom and Dad's. After Dropping the kids,I still felt queasy in the stomach.