Mated To Who?!Pt2

||Your P.O.V||

The girl just before me was just done with her meet up with Nash, just being a few meters away from him made me all jittery. The girl had her eyes welled in tears but she refused to let them fall because Nash asked her not too, isn't he the sweetest. I was then called up the security guard and I made my way towards the guy I have been adoring from a computer screen for 2 years.

I looked up at Nash as I started to running towards him and he braced himself to carry me when I jumped. He caught me flawlessly and twirled with me in his arms. I felt electricity where his skin came into contact with mine and from that moment I couldn't let him go, I didn't have the strength to. I looked down into his bright blue eyes and smiled with my eyes danced in confusion at the sudden sensation I felt between us. He then pointed to the camera and I smiled for it. I rested my head on his shoulder once more and he turned his head to face mine. Soon enough before I could think of his intentions he whispered into my ear,"I love you already, and I don't even know your name beautiful."

This made me blush incessantly then I straightened myself to be in reach of his ear," It's Y/N, Nash, how can you love me if you don't know me. I can love you, I have an excuse, I knew you without you knowing. I love you too." As I finished my confession Nash was cut of when the guard tried tugging me from Nash telling me that my time was over. The nerve! But what Nash did about the situation was really surprising.

"Don't handle her like that!" He whisper yelled through gritted teeth, cuddling me in his arms, holding me like his favourite toy that he didn't want to share. As much as I loved the attention I was getting from him, he scared me. I shimmied myself from his grip and looked at him with petrified eyes.He then calmed him raging eyes and looked down at me with sorrowful and concerned ones. He apologized and I accepted telling him it wasn't anything.

"Hear, we have to speak, please don't stand me up, its important," I nodded my head, taking the paper he scribbled on from his large hand and he offered me a smile, I smiled at him, not really largely because I was still shaken. I then turned to my mother, and she had an unreadable emotion, one I've never seen on her.

"What did he tell you?" She inquired.

"He told me to meet him here after the meet and greets, they end in 2 1/2 hours. Lets get something to eat, I'm starving."

"I agree," she replied as if still unsure of herself, same expression adorning her face as before, but I just shrugged it off.

|| Two Hours Later||

After walking around the town,talking,laughing,pictures and eating my mother and I were headed back to where the convention was being held. On the drive, my mind wondered to why Nash was acting like that and I looked at our pictures. They were absolutely amazing,mostly candids. As my mother came to a halt, I went out with my purse with the paper in hand and she told me to call her when I was ready. I just nodded at her and began my journey to the centre, trying to swallow my nerves.

I soon entered the centre an showed my band to security. Then I started my way towards the location Nash stated on the paper. I then came to a large bulky door that was closed,as I rested my hand to open the door it swung open before me,revealing a tall,bulky guard."This area is out of bounds," he stated gruffly,ready to slam the door in my face. That was when I passed the note signed by Nash and he scanned it before going back into the room, closing the door after without saying a word. How rude!

I turned around grabbing my phone from my pocket, ready to call my mother while walking out but before I covered one foot my attention was called by a very familiar voice,him. I turned around, my hair swinging with my head and a smile adorned my face while I looked at him. How can anybody be so beautiful.

"Y/N, you came," he said as if wasn't really expecting me to come.

"Well it's not everyday the Nash Grier asks you to meet him again," I said smartly a playful smirk tugging at my lips. He rolled his eyes playful and started inching closer to me. I swear every step he took I got lost in his eyes. I still couldn't understand the feeling I felt when I was around him, it was some kind of indescribable connection,a beautiful one.

"Y/N, come with me, I have to tell you something," he said stretching his hand out for me to grab and I did,eagerly. My body beat my mind to it.

We then entered the room which was the one I was asked to meet him in and the guard went out, giving us privacy.

"Do you believe in mythical creatures?"

"What kind of question is that Nash, of course I don't!" I giggled.

"Well, you should."

"Why should I?"

"Because," he said before he stood up," please don't freak out too much." I was utterly confused at this that was before Nash disappeared before my eyes and was replaced with a large hairy beast, a wolf. I screamed and then I remembered Nash's words, so I tried to calm myself. I looked into the beast's eyes to see that they we're the same colour as Nash's. There was no doubt that it was Nash. I gathered my strength and stretched my hand out to pet his fur, it felt really nice and soft. He then bent over snuggling my neck, giving me a bear hug,well a wolf hug. I giggled because it tickled, I laughed my fears away.Soon enough, I felt the fur turn into skin and pull away to reveal a human Nash. Thank god he didn't changed back in his birthday suit because that would be awkward.

"You're a we-wer-"

"Yes, a werewolf," he said his face dressed beautifully in a smile. "And you're one too."

"Wait,what?"

"Lift your shirt," he instructed.

"Why?"

"Just do it,babe," he said sweetly.Babe, oh do I love the sound of that. I lifted my shirt and Nash nodded and smiled. I had a really weird birthmark there. Many people think it's a tattoo,but I was born with it. My mother has one too,but hers was different. Mine was a crescent in front the sun and it was so detailed, I don't blame the people who don't believe it's just a birthmark.Then,Nash started to lift his shirt also, leaving a confused look on my face.Right where my birthmark is he had the exact one.

He apparently read my expression because he started to explain." We are werewolves,well you're half human half werewolf. Your mother is probably the werewolf because I picked up a scent on her, I'm guessing you didn't know that because of your expression. Each werewolf has someone meant for them called a mate. To identify your mate when you touch them there's a certain indescribable sensation, you two have the same birthmark on you hip or your wolf tells you. That explains us. When a female werewolf turns sixteen her senses are developed and it's better than the human senses. Also she develops her scent and she can't change into a wolf until she mates with mate. I don't pick up a scent on you so your not sixteen as yet. I can change into a wolf because Im a guy and my wolf is larger than other normal wolfs because I'm an alpha. I'm very protective of you, ever since we first touched, that explains my behavior earlier. Mates are inseparable and if they are parted it's very hard to deal with, some wolf lose their mates because of death, if they were murdered they would kill the murderer, that's just to show you how compassionate we are about our mates You'll feel it soon, you've already began."

" I turn sixteen next month, and I like your wolf, it's fur is soft," I giggled at the compliment I sheepishly gave to him. When he rested his hand on my cheek after laughing, he began to start leaning in and that snapped me out of my daze. As much as I wanted to,I remembered something,someone.

"Nash, I'm sorry, I can't do this."

"Why?" He asked standing up with me.

"I have...I have a boyfriend," I said running out of the door , Nash hot on my heels but thankfully my mother's vehicle was parked outside.I hopped into the convertible and told her to drive and she did. I looked back at Nash sorrowfully who slammed his fist into the wall a couple times,groaning. I felt it also, I wanted to go back to him hug him m, kiss him,stay with him but it would be unfair to him,the other him.