Officially His

|| Your P.O.V.||

I stood in the mirror gazing at myself, I looked absolutely atrocious. The dress was so beautiful, yet I was so insecure an nervous. Why would he do this to himself? Yes I loved him but why me out of the millions of beautiful girls he had at his disposal. I really hope he wouldn't give up on me, I hope he will be standing at the alter.

"Honey stop crying, you look gorgeous! Now let's get your makeup on. Come on, you don't want tear stains on this beautiful white dress!" My mother told me, cuddling my body into hers then whispered into my ear the she was proud of me and kissed my forehead.

I got my makeup on and some visits from some of the guests, mostly from my family but Liz and Sky came to see me also. I looked myself in the mirror once more and I heard the shutter of the photographer's camera.

'Here we go' I thought as my father intertwined his arm with mine.

"I can't believe this is actually happening, I've been waiting to walk you down the aisle since you were born. I'm so proud of you baby girl," my father said as the procession reached the doors of the garden and I kissed him on his slightly wrinkled cheek.

They went in on the cue of the traditional 'Here Comes the Bride' cue and when they all scattered to their places the doors opened once more to reveal my father I. But at that moment, I only saw one person among the hundreds in attendance, the one whom I would be wedded to in a few minutes. Wow, think of that, after all our ups and downs we will officially be one in the unity of marriage. Our eyes locked onto another, his eyes the most beautiful hue of blue, I've never seen them in such a state. Though they were a bit glassy I would have never noticed that he was crying until he brought his hand up to his face and wiped the shed tear.

"Who gives the young lady to this man?" The minister inquired, causing Nash and I to be brought back into reality. My father said it was him and kissed me on my cheek and whispered some words into my near future's ear then smiled at us.

I stepped onto the platform, holding both of Nash's large hands, hearing the faint waves in the background. We then smiled and whispered 'I love you' to each other. The ceremony continued and it was now the time for Nash to say his vows. I swear they were the most lovely words ever said to me and he looked me into the eyes holding my hands, and by the sincerity dripping from his deep voice, I knew it was authentic.

I said my vows also, meaning every single word the came out of my lips.

"Does anyone here object to the union of this couple?" The priest asked on custom, and there was silence in the audience, some people shaking their head. That was until the doors opened and the silence was interrupted. The paparazzi near the ocean and outside the garden went crazy and we heard shutters of their cameras, flashes everywhere. I soon found my self engulfed in Nash's arms, my right hand hovering over my parted lips.

"I hope I'm not too late," shit! It was one of Nash's 'exes' crashing my wedding, I'll have to have a word with the security. This was the last thing that I would have ever imagine happen, and trust me, in my fretting about what would happen at the wedding my imagination got wild, very wild.

"What are you doing here Alisha?" Nash asked the girl, venom dripping from his voice.

"Claiming what's mine!" She screeched and my hand went from my mouth to my ringing ears.

"You don't have anything here," he replied frankly.

"Then what are you?" She asked resting her hand on her waist.

"If I'm anyone's, I'm Y/N's and I'm trying to make this official. Would you mind?" He asked gesturing to the door.

She screeched and stomped her way quickly towards the platform. "Somebody get her!" Someone at the back shouted. Then Cam and Nash's cousin grabbed her and lead her to the door, she was fighting back and when they got to their destination the locked the door behind them and went back to their seats.

As soon as they were seated the minister continued the ceremony after the claps and noise were silenced. Nash and I went back into our original position.

"Hamilton Nash Grier do you solemnly swear to take Y/F/N as your lawfully wedded wife. In sickness and in health, through the richer and through the poorer?" The minister asked.

"I do," he said looking me into my eyes, sending a heart stopping smile.

"Y/F/N do you take Hamilton Nash Grier as your lawfully wedded husband. In sickness and in health, through richer and poorer?" He repeated to me.

"I do," I nodded, looking at him and we exchanged silent 'I love you's'.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kissed your bride," the minister smiled at us, gesturing us to sign our contract. Nash's lips captured mine, and we kissed as the crowd cheered.

"Get some Nashy," I distinctively hear Taylor's voice and Nash and I laughed and parted, smiling at each other and then at the crowd. We then walked down the aisle, together, smiling and thanking at everyone congratulating us. He then picked me up and carried me bridal style and kissed me passionately.

This is hands down the best day of my life.

________________________________

That's me! *Raven Symone Voice*