11 ➳ It's A Drug Thing

Start from the beginning

It breaks my heart in an instant. 

I know it shouldn't because he can well has done some pretty messed up things to me  but I know he doesn't mean to its his messed up way of trying to show he cares about me but he doesn't understand why or it freaks him out as it makes him feel as though he's soft and not scary or dominant like he thinks he has to be.

I grab his face and hold it in my small hands, making him look into my eyes, "I love you, all money aside."

"Say it again" he ordered

And we are back to square one.

"W-what." I stutter.

"Please, baby. . .just please. I need to hear you say it." 

"I love you, all money aside." I repeat again.

This seemed to break him, as he fell down to the kitchen floor in complete defeat. I've never ever seen him crumble like that in my life, it's like those small but powerful words had managed to wash away all of the darkness within him. then he falls to the ground and breaks down and starts crying at her feet

"I need help, baby." He whispered, "I'm so fucked up, I keep hurting you and using you and i don't know how to stop."

One thing about Boston was that I was a known fact Boston hates admitting when he's wrong or when he needs help to people and well himself.

His father knew from when Boston was only a little kid that he would grow up into a monster, he tried to make sure it didn't happen but it did, it result in many kids being out into hospital and many suspensions from school. His father got sick of it and sent Boston into counselling and therapy but even with professional help very little was done.

"I know, Boston. But I don't know how else to help, you've tried counselling, therapy. . the whole lot." 

A tear ran down his face "I feel like they all take me as a fucking joke, they look at me like I'm insane" he said as he whipped the tear away, "Fuck why am I so fucking weak."

"Boston it's okay, you're not weak, you're so strong you prove that every day, I'm here and I don't think your insane, well maybe sometimes but that's just one of the many reasons why I love you." I said as I pulled him into me where he just let it all out onto my bare shoulder.

"I love you so much darling and I will never ever let you go."

I sat up instantly as i noticed it was nothing but a dream, it wasn't real well it was but i had dreamt it, looked around me as i noticed my blankets were scattered on my floor and where i was laying was covered in sweat.

"Eden."

"Eden!"

"Get your ass up!" Sam's annoying voice yelled from downstairs.

That was all I needed for my body to instantly jump straight out of my bed and fly towards my closet and trying to quickly button up my shirt while also trying to find clean black socks. Once I had accomplished that I ran out of my room and down the stairs.

"Sorry, I just woke up my alarm didn't go—what the hell are you doing here?" I asked in shock as my eyes diverted to Lila who was standing rather close to my brother.

Lila smiled, "Good morning to you too." she replied sarcastically, "I bought you your skirt." she said tossing the material over towards me. 

"Oh. . ." I scoffed, surprisingly catching the emerald fabric in my hands, but it almost caused me to drop my sweater, "Thanks."

I then awkwardly unbuttoned the button on the side of my skirt before stepping into it, pulling it over my Nike shorts, then tucking my shirt into it.