°19

The next day, Jisung was afraid to go to school because of the rumors, but he had to.  When he walked the hallways of the school, everyone was looking at something on their phones.  Jisung stopped in place.  He heard what they had been watching on their phones because everyone was listening out loud.

 "Ah! Minho! It's hurt ... ah! Minho It feel good"

 Jisung heard his own moans.  Tears coldly fell down his cheeks.  He ran in the toilet and locked himself in one of the cabins.  He fell down crying and holding his ears.

Minho was walking right behind him and saw the whole scene that was happening, everyone was laughing and throwing disgusting comments, and he immediately ran to the toilet.

Minho pov.

I immediately ran after him.  I unlocked the cabine where he was and helped him get up, he was in very bad condition.  I helped him wash his face. When I washed his face I came closer to him and slowly kissed his forehead.  I smiled and meet his beautiful eyes.

 Minho: Let's do this ..... let's we show them ...

 I locked my finger with him and we made our way towards the school hall. It felt like everything was going in slowmo, like hours were passing whil we were making our way towards everyone. We stood in front of everyone.

X: Ouuu !!  We have faggs at our school !!

 Everyone were gathered around us, even Felix and Hyunjin and  Eunho, everyone else was there. I held Jisung hand tightly as he hid behind my back because he was still scared.

Minho: So what?  We have them.  We have faggs, gays, or whatever they call us.  What's wrong with loving someone?  Can I get an answer?  On this world love exist for two .... but whatever is it bettwen two guys .... or bettwen two girls ... or bettwen two opposite sexes.... It's just called love .....  just love .... no different ...... and I don't want to I or anyone else be judged just because we love someone ..... we didn't hurt anyone .... we didn't kill anyone .... we ..... we just wish we can be accepted because we are what we are ..... we....just wish we can be respected who we love.

 Everyone was in silent, they had nothing to say.  Suddenly, great applause arose from Felix.  Everyone applauded for a few minutes.

Minho smiled and lookedd at Jisung who was still  little scared.  Minho bring his face to him and kissed him in front of everyone.  The students went wild, while there were still a few ones with different opinions, as there would always be.

It was Saturday, as every morning Jisung and Minho would sleep at each other houses together. This morning Jisung woke up in Minho's arms.  This morning, Jisung woke up earlier than Minho.

 Jisung pov.

I slwoy turned on his side and take a moment looking at him.  Gosh I love him so much.  I want to every morning woke up by his side.

 I touched his nose, going down on his lips.  I don't know what suddenly got into me to get on top of him and hungrily start kissing him. He was totally sleeping I just keep on kissing his lips.  Why did I feel this way, as if I wanted more than a hungry kiss.  I felt his smirk throuht our kiss and him slowly kiss back.  His hand start touching my leg and going up under my pajama short. I let out a  moan as he began squeezing my thigh.

Minho's Dad: Minh-----

 Someone suddenly stormed in room, we didn't expect it at all.  I moaned loud as he beat my lips when I jump off him.  When I set back at my place I saw Minho's father.

 Minho's Dad: What the hell is going on here?!!

Jisung: N-nothing ...

 I said and slowly got out of bed.  His father approached me angrily and pushed me back to sit.  I flinched in pain as he pushed me.

Minho: Dad !!!----

Minho's Dad: You shut up !!

 He pointed his finger at Minho and he shut his mouth and I wasn't rising my head up.

Minho's Dad: W-what are you two doing?

 Silence was in the room, no one answered.  I felt a Minho slowly grabbing my hand, slowly locking our fingers.

Minho's Dad: ... I allowed your close friendship when you two been younger, but this crossed every line!! I saw you were on top of my son !!

Minho's father has been like mine father my whole life, I feel terribly for him yelling at me. Tears start falling down my face.

Minho: Dad !!  Y-you got everything wrong ....

His father grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of bed.

Minho's Dad: Have you two been sleeping together !!!!

Minho: Dad----

Minho's Dad:  Have you two had any sexual relation !!!  Im not gonna fucking repeat !!---

Minho: Yes !!  We did !! .... Dad we dating !!----

I looked at shock Minho who was slapped by his father.  I ran into Minho's hug and touched his face.

Minho: Dad....w-we love each other so much...

He just coldly watching us.

Minho: Please accept us ....

His father had a very angry look on his face.

Minho's dad: When you finish school, you leaving house.  And I don't want to hear anything about your relationship.

Me and Minho looked at each other and slowly nodded to his father.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?