°9

Hyunjin sent me a location of his house. I was so worried that I forgot to call a taxi, and ran to Hyunjin's house.
When I come to the hyunjin house he was already waiting in front of the house.

Jisung: Where is he !?

I said covered in tears.

Hyunjin: Shh .... calm yourself first, I don't wanna wake up my parents.

I nodded and wiped tears but they continued on falling and falling.

I got into his room and saw Minho on his bed as I ran over him and hugged him, putting my head on his chest.

Jisung: I'm sorry hyung ...

Hyunjin: He is dead drunk, he does not hear you.

Jisung: What? ..... but .... he never drink ....

I get up of him and try to put him on my sholders so I can take him home. Hyunjin watched me stuffer.

Hyunjin: I'Il caried him.

Jisung: T-Thanks.

Hyunjin gave him a piggy ride, he was to heavy for me. When we arrived, our parents were out and ran to help us get him into his room. Before Hyunjin left, I caught him by the hand and he turned.

Jisung: Thank you ... how can I return you?

Hyunjin: Just don't do this to him again. He really .... really ... like you ... like a crazy ... He would really do anything for you ... so .... respect that a little..even If you don't like him ....

I nodded hoping he will leave.

Hyunjin: You know someone is ready to give life for you ... and you just slammed the door infront of their face--

Jisung: You do not have to worry about that--

Hyunjin: I care! ... I like him too ...

My eyes widened as he said that.

Jisung: You like him?--

Hyunjin: --Good night.

I ran after him and grabbed his hand and turned him toward me again.

Hyunjin: Don't worry I wilk not steal your man. If I would do. I would never call you tonight.

Jisung: ... Does Minho know ... that you lik--

Hyunjin:...Yeah. Why do you ask? You already know that you are the answer.

He leaved. I stayed alone at the doorstep of the house covred in tears.

He really like me that much?

I get back at Minho room and sit next to him. I touched his necklace and smiled.

Jisung: I didn't deserve your love ... and Im sorry ...

I put my head on his chest, he was in deep sleep. He touched with my finger his lips and remembered a kiss. I still can hear moan I let when he pulled his soft lips of mine I didn't want to break that kisss ... like...never....I wish I died without my breat on your lips....

Jisung: Hyung I am afraid to stay like this .... without you .... but ... Im still more afraid to be in relationship with you ..... so we can back as we were ... right? ... just like nothing happen ... right? ...

I wiped tears, kissed his cheek and left his room.

Minho pov.

I woke up with the headache. I got up and rubbbed back of my neck. I heard knocking on my door.